Australian Paws Pack
He yo! Welcome to the Australian Paws Pack! A canid role play in Australia! Hope to see you log in or join us!! :3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Australian Paws Pack
He yo! Welcome to the Australian Paws Pack! A canid role play in Australia! Hope to see you log in or join us!! :3
Australian Paws Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Roleplay Time
Latest topics
» Broken Reality
The Twisting Den EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 4:21 am by Guest

» |INCANDESCENCE | WOLF RPG
The Twisting Den EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 5:03 pm by Guest

» Gray Skies
The Twisting Den EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:37 pm by Lakota

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
The Twisting Den EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:29 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
Our Allies The Twisting Den Iaza19652115050200 Top 50 Wolf
RPG Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Our Button The Twisting Den Iaza19652166847400
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:29 pm
Guest Chatbox

The Twisting Den

+15
Gary
Radioactive
Bamboo
Hazel
Haytham
Connor
Mbaya
Skyfall
Layla
Lucha
Alastrine*
Fos
Ken'ichi
Enzie
Hurricane
19 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Twisting Den Empty The Twisting Den

Post by Hurricane Sat May 25, 2013 12:05 am

This den is a maze of tunnels intertwined with each other, only the members knowing how to get through it without being lost. A small hole in the roof lets water drip into the den and leaves a large pool of water for the canids. This is the main roleplay area.

Prey: W.I.P

Predators: W.I.P
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

The Twisting Den Empty Re: The Twisting Den

Post by Hurricane Sat May 25, 2013 12:09 am

Hurricane strode out of the tunnels. He shook his fur and calmly sat down, gazing over the horizon. "It seems like a peaceful day." The male dingo rumbled. He knew something would disturb his peace soon enough though. It never lasted.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzie Sat May 25, 2013 12:17 am

The female maned fox/wolf walked into an unknown territory. She was very cautious and weary of where she walked, one wrong move and whoever owned this territory would hunt Enzie down. Enzie looked to see a male Dingo sitting down near a den. She smiled and walked over to him. She looked at him innocently and said, "Hello, I'm Enzie. Who are you?" She asked with a small smile.
Enzie
Enzie
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Sat May 25, 2013 12:21 am

Hurricane sighed and turned to Enzie. "Hello, I'm Hurricane." He nodded his head in polite greeting and did not seem nervous of Enzie at all. Tipping his head towards her, he said, "Flirting and pretending to be innocent won't get you far here." The male chuckled and looked straight at Enzie. "What brings ya here?"
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzie Sat May 25, 2013 12:26 am

(LOL.)

"I'm sorry," She said, "I got the flirting trait from my dad, so I can't help but flirt sometimes," She said with a small smile. "And I came here to find a pack, my pack left me behind on their journey to North America," She said with a small frown on her face. "But I was hoping I could join this pack," She said with a smile.
Enzie
Enzie
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Sat May 25, 2013 12:29 am

Sympathy showed in his eyes, but he didn't say anything. "Well looks like you've come to the right place. This is the Australian Paws Pack. I'm the Lead Zacal, or the leader's right hand man. You are welcome here." Hurricane smiled and wagged his tail. New members were always exciting to him.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzie Sat May 25, 2013 12:32 am

"Thank you, by the way, very nice territory you have here," She said looking around the area with a small smile on her face. She sat down in front of the male and asked, "How long have you guys been here?" She asked with a small smile.
Enzie
Enzie
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Sat May 25, 2013 12:32 am

The chestnut figure of the Maned Wolf trotted along, her big ears erect as she listened out for danger. She would have to be extra careful, since she was expecting puppies. Hearing voices in the distance, she stopped, pushing her ears back in despair. Hopefully these canines would not give her - or her unborn pups - any trouble. Emitting a loud sigh, she padded towards the voices, her eyes widened when she saw another female Maned Wolf.
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Sat May 25, 2013 12:36 am

Hurricane shrugged at Enzie's question. "Long enough to know our way around." He noticed another maned wolf with a swollen stomach. He assumed she was pregnant so he twitched his ears, telling her to lie down. "And who might you be?" The dingo inquired. "I'm Hurricane." He added. He looked at Enzie and motioned for her to sit down as well.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzie Sat May 25, 2013 12:41 am

Enzie plopped down and smiled at the pregnant maned wolf. 'Maybe me and her can become friends some day, we're the same breed of fox/wolf,' Enzie questioned herself in her head. She just shook her head and watched the female maned wolf.

Enzie
Enzie
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Sat May 25, 2013 12:45 am

Watching as he twitched an ear, Tamriel guessed that he wanted her to lay down, but she stayed standing, her brows screwing up in annoyance. "Tamriel," She snapped, without meaning to. The Maned Wolf cringed, and then looked away, no longer angry. Silently, she muttered, "Sorry. Just a bit grumpy."
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Sat May 25, 2013 12:48 am

Hurricane seemed taken aback at first, but he quickly regained his calm posture."Tamriel, is it, are you expecting pups?" He asked her. That could explain where her grumpiness came from. He grinned slightly to himself but said nothing else, and just waited for an answer.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzie Sat May 25, 2013 12:50 am

"She's expecting pups," Enzie said to the male Dingo with a small smile on her face. She looked over at the female and asked, "Would you like to sit down over here?" The female looked to her left and nodded her head and said, "If you'd like to sit, you could right there or anywhere else," She said with a smile forming on her maw.
Enzie
Enzie
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Sat May 25, 2013 12:55 am

"Yes, I'm expecting," She said, turning round to lick her side in affection. When she heard the other Maned Wolf ask if she wanted to sit a while, she shook her head. "No, I'm perfectly fine," The female lied. Her legs, and back secretly hurt, but she didn't want to bother the two canines about her pups, or her pains, or anything else about her. "I need to get going..." She then walked off hurriedly, not wanting to talk about anything.
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzie Sat May 25, 2013 12:57 am

"But-," Enzie was going to say something to the female but she walked off to fast. Enzie huffed and looked at the male, "So, anything I need to know?" She asked tilting her head.

(Short, but eh.)
Enzie
Enzie
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Sat May 25, 2013 12:59 am

Hurricane called her back. He could see by the way she walked she was stiff and in pain."Don't lie to us." he said soothingly. The male did not want to upset the mother. "We both know you're in pain so just take it easy." Hurricane turned to Enzie. "The ranks. You seem like a warrior. Would you like to be an Akinyemi?"
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzie Sat May 25, 2013 1:04 am

"Sure," Enzie said with a smile, She then looked around the area and asked the male, "Are there any other feral dogs in this pack besides us?" She asked with a small smile. Enzie curled her cream colored tail around her paw. Her long [strike],Fabulous[/strike legs were resting on the desert sand. She looked over into the den trying to see if there was anybody in there.
Enzie
Enzie
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Sat May 25, 2013 1:06 am

She paused in mid stride when the Dingo male called her back. Her hackles raised, and the female lowered her head. "I have to go," She spluttered. "I'm to much of a problem - trust me, you don't want me here," The Maned Wolf found it hard to keep the despair out of her voice.
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Sat May 25, 2013 1:10 am

"Don't bother trying to look down there." The male chuckled. "Its a long path of winding, twisting tunnels. That's why we call it the Twisting Cave." Hurricane explained to her that other than them, there was Fos their leader.Hurricane stared at Tamriel. "Nonsense, you are just to afraid to try." He told her calmly.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzie Sat May 25, 2013 1:13 am

"Oh..." Enzie said looking back at the male with a small smile. She turned back at the other female with a small smile. "So, what's out leader's name?" She asked with a questioned look on her face.
Enzie
Enzie
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Sat May 25, 2013 1:15 am

"Fos." He told her. "He's somewhere around here..." The dingo said. He smiled softly at her, knowing there leader could be a bit,.. well, off sometimes. He glanced questioningly at Tamriel, hoping she would stay.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzie Sat May 25, 2013 1:19 am

"Okay," The female said with a small smile on her maw. She looked over around the area, bored as could be. She looked over a Hurricane and asked, "Is there anything to do here?" She furrowed her eyebrows together.
Enzie
Enzie
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Sat May 25, 2013 1:21 am

"You can explore the tunnels." He suggested. "I can show you around the tunnels you don't get lost." The male shrugged and looked at her.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzie Sat May 25, 2013 1:22 am

"That's fine with me," The female said as she got up on her long legs. She walked near the entrance of the den where the tunnels started. She stood there and waited on Hurricane to come lead.
Enzie
Enzie
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Sat May 25, 2013 1:23 am

Tamriel sighed, her eyes flickering towards the two canines. They were getting along well - perfectly in fact - and she didn't want to ruin it. "You sure?" She asked, turning her head so she could peer fully at both of the two canines. Flattening her ears, she listened as they continued to converse. Allowing another sigh to escape her maw, she lay down where she was, and wrapped her tail around her, the tip of her tail covering her dark nose. They had completely forgotten about her in the midst of their conversation. She figured they would anyway. 'I'm just not very interesting..' She thought.
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum