Australian Paws Pack
He yo! Welcome to the Australian Paws Pack! A canid role play in Australia! Hope to see you log in or join us!! :3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Australian Paws Pack
He yo! Welcome to the Australian Paws Pack! A canid role play in Australia! Hope to see you log in or join us!! :3
Australian Paws Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Roleplay Time
Latest topics
» Broken Reality
Avatar/Sig Regulations EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 4:21 am by Guest

» |INCANDESCENCE | WOLF RPG
Avatar/Sig Regulations EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 5:03 pm by Guest

» Gray Skies
Avatar/Sig Regulations EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:37 pm by Lakota

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Avatar/Sig Regulations EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:29 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
Our Allies Avatar/Sig Regulations Iaza19652115050200 Top 50 Wolf
RPG Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Our Button Avatar/Sig Regulations Iaza19652166847400
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:29 pm
Guest Chatbox

Go down

Avatar/Sig Regulations Empty Avatar/Sig Regulations

Post by Fos Mon May 20, 2013 9:44 pm

As much as we all love blood and guts, please do not make your avatar or signature too graphic! Blood is nice and everything, but again, this is a child-friendly site, and to be honest, I get really sick when I see blood, I'm sure other people feel the same way! Make sure your signature isn't too big either, one of the Zacals or the Leader (me) will PM you if it is, and ask you to re-size it. I don't think that will be too major of a problem for anyone. Please don't make your signature that long either, there is a topic for biographies so be sure to put them there and not in your signature!

You can put text in your signature!!! Just try not to make it too long, as we don't want the roleplay pages to become hard to scroll down! Having text in your signature is a great way to express your character, it'll be fine, and I'll PM you if the text becomes a bit too much!

If you would like a signature please PM me! (Fos) And I'll be glad to make one for you! If you'd like a more personalized one, please be sure to include a short bio. of your canid for me! I'll put some examples of sigs/avatars down below, all of which are okay, just so you get some ideas!Remember to give credit to the artist of the avatar or signature creator.

Pictures like this are fine, expressing the idea of your characters personality and appearance. c:

These are fine as well, plain and simple, just so people get the idea of your awesome canid. c:

Drawings are great to use, too! It helps if you want to express your character in a certain way, and your own drawing is a great way to show it. c:

^Credits go to the amazing Bloodfire09 for the drawing on the last example. (She's got some good drawings on her DA, link above, I'd check her out!!!)
Fos
Fos
Leader

https://australianpawspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum