Australian Paws Pack
He yo! Welcome to the Australian Paws Pack! A canid role play in Australia! Hope to see you log in or join us!! :3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Australian Paws Pack
He yo! Welcome to the Australian Paws Pack! A canid role play in Australia! Hope to see you log in or join us!! :3
Australian Paws Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Roleplay Time
Latest topics
» Broken Reality
The Twisting Den - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 4:21 am by Guest

» |INCANDESCENCE | WOLF RPG
The Twisting Den - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 5:03 pm by Guest

» Gray Skies
The Twisting Den - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:37 pm by Lakota

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
The Twisting Den - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:29 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
Our Allies The Twisting Den - Page 8 Iaza19652115050200 Top 50 Wolf
RPG Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Our Button The Twisting Den - Page 8 Iaza19652166847400
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:29 pm
Guest Chatbox

The Twisting Den

+15
Gary
Radioactive
Bamboo
Hazel
Haytham
Connor
Mbaya
Skyfall
Layla
Lucha
Alastrine*
Fos
Ken'ichi
Enzie
Hurricane
19 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Twisting Den - Page 8 Empty The Twisting Den

Post by Hurricane Sat May 25, 2013 12:05 am

First topic message reminder :

This den is a maze of tunnels intertwined with each other, only the members knowing how to get through it without being lost. A small hole in the roof lets water drip into the den and leaves a large pool of water for the canids. This is the main roleplay area.

Prey: W.I.P

Predators: W.I.P
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

The Twisting Den - Page 8 Empty Re: The Twisting Den

Post by Layla Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:31 am

"Looks like I'll have to be the grown wolf in this situation," Kai growled, reluctanly. "I'll just resume what I'm used to doing and pretend that no one ripped off your tail."
Layla
Layla
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:34 am

The Dingo rolled his eyes and trotted off, but gave Kai an approving glance before he left. "Connor!" He barked at the Consilium, ready to deliver some important news. He was sure Connor would be pleased.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:46 am

Connor heard his name, and soon turned his body, facing Hurricane. He caught up, sitting straight and nodding respectfully. "Yes, Hurricane?" He questioned, awaiting any order or command. He didn't expect anything but an order. He'd be surprised if it was something else.
Connor
Connor
Consilium

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:49 am

Hurricane watched as Connor approach, plopping down in front of tue slightly larger male. "Well Connor, it seems you have been a very helpful 'test' Consilium, so I decided, you'll stay that way. Don't let me regret my decision." He said with a toothy grin.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:02 am

Connor gasped, and started blushing under his pelt. Luckily his blush wasn't visible because of his color. He breathed, and mumbled. "T-thank you s-sir" He stated, before nodding and awkwardly walking away. He laid down on a grass bed, and stared at his paws, still blushing.
Connor
Connor
Consilium

Back to top Go down

Post by Mbaya Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:09 am

The young female roamed across the markers of the pack territory, pacing as she was dexiding whether to enter or not. "Go now! You can handle 'em." She told herself, her city-like accent sliding across her tongue. Making up her mind, she padded slowly into the territory, creeping her way past Hurricane, Kai, and Lucha. But she was so distracted by them, she didn't see Connor. She stopped too late. She was standing right in front of tue Consilium, plain as day. "Aw nuh!" She muttered to herself angrily.
Mbaya
Mbaya
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:11 am

Connor was about to stand up until a female stopped right in front of him. He stood on place, trying to keep his balance, and struggling to keep his blush a secret. A nose of distance, Connor didn't know how to react, so he just lifted his head. "Hello" He stated.
Connor
Connor
Consilium

Back to top Go down

Post by Mbaya Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:17 am

Gritting her teeth, the dog hybrid turned and gave a half smile, unsure of what to do at first. "Hey, sorry, I'm just passin' through. I mean no harm to yer precious pack." She said, the mingling scents giving her an idea of a group of canids. "But uh, befo' I leave, what is it like around here?" She asked, wanting to possibly swap stories, or hear a new one to swap later. That's usually how she got by, and get herself busy.
Mbaya
Mbaya
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:21 am

Connor couldn't just move from his spot. He sighed. "It's great, a little hot but it is indeed a good thing to live in Australia, specially in a pack." He mumbled, eyeing Hurricane and Lucha. He blinked, trying to keep calm and normal-colored-faced. He was burning his face in hidden blushes.
Connor
Connor
Consilium

Back to top Go down

Post by Mbaya Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:26 am

"Oh, okah. Well, I guess I-be off than." She said slowly, eyeing the male carefully. "Are you embarrassed or something?" She asked, tilting her black and brown head and her lips curled into a curious frown. "Pack.. hm..." She mumbled out loud to herself, the gears in her mind turning as she pondered over a request to join them or not. Perhaps the male would offer? Then again, he probably wouldn't. She had been rejected from packs many a time, just for looking more like her mother's side. Her mother had escaped from domestication and lived in the wild, living with a Dingo friend she ha dmet one time when she had escaped before. That Dingo was dead now, and was Blue's father.
Mbaya
Mbaya
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:33 am

Connor quickly shoved his blushing off and cleared his throat. "Me? Nothing, really" he stated, "would you like to join the pack?" He questioned. He stood there, waiting for the female's reply.
Connor
Connor
Consilium

Back to top Go down

Post by Mbaya Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:37 am

The hybrid's pointed ears seemed to prick even higher. "The real deal? This ain't no trick. I can really join?" She inquired, not giving him a chance to answer. "I hope this will be fun!" She said, talking more to herself than Connor. "I suppose you'd like me to leave you alone than?" She inquired, althouh she was hoping to learn more, she could always ask someone else.
Mbaya
Mbaya
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:36 am

Connor smiled a bit. "Yes, welcome to the pack" he said, before listening to her other inquiry. "If you want to see around, but you can stay and I'll give you a tour if you'd like" he said. He snorted and tilted his head. "What's your name, miss? If you don't mind me asking" he questioned. "My name's Connor."
Connor
Connor
Consilium

Back to top Go down

Post by Mbaya Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:45 am

"Thanks!" She said at his offer of a tour. It was probably best she didn't go alone, she knew nothing of the territory and what predators lay in wait. Hearing his next question, she gave him an embarrassed smile. "Oh, I'm mighty sorry, my name is Blue." Blue told him. She always seemed to forget to introduce herself. She never really stayed long in a place, so it was just a matter of hello and farewell.
Mbaya
Mbaya
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:13 am

Connor smiled sheepishly, and nodded. "It's alright, I forget to say my name too" he mumbled, and he flattened one of his ears. He wasn't used to be this nice. Maybe the grass he laid on was affecting on him something. He sighed, before offering another small smile, and beginning to walk around the den, starting his tour. "This is the Twisting Den, called so because there is a labyrinth inside the den, but it's a great place to rest and spend time with the pack" he stated.
Connor
Connor
Consilium

Back to top Go down

Post by Mbaya Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:22 am

Blue jumped up and paced beside the male as he began his tour. "The Twisting Den, got it!" She said quietly to herself, wanting to remember all the names Connor told her. "One quick question, how large is the pack?" In other places, she was known for her temper and how outgoing she could be, but at times, she was shy. But of course, excitement would wash over before she could meet anyone other than Connor. Bluey shook out her fur, a little bit of sand sh ehad kicked up on her way towards the territory still lay on her fur. She tried her best not to get any on Connor. She didn't want to get a scolding, even though she could defend herself.
Mbaya
Mbaya
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:29 am

Connor nodded, before listening to her next inquiry. He stood for a while, and continued. "Hmm... around twenty members, last time I checked" he stated, before continuing to walk around the place. "Have you ever been in a pack before? If you don't mind me asking you things" He questioned.
Connor
Connor
Consilium

Back to top Go down

Post by Mbaya Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:33 am

Blue's ears swiveled as he asked a question. "No, lf course I don't mind. It's nice to have a conversation. But anyway, no I have not. I was never allowed to join because of my dog-like looks." She admitted ruefully, tail drooping. But she quickly became alert again, flashy Connor a determined smile. "But I'll prove myself here, I just know I can." She promised, eyes bright.
Mbaya
Mbaya
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:37 am

Connor nodded again, glancing around. "I'm pretty sure you will" he stated before sitting down, and yawning. "Excuse me, I didn't rest properly" he mumbled, before stretching his paws and making himself more comfortable. "If you have any inquiries, let me know" he said.
Connor
Connor
Consilium

Back to top Go down

Post by Mbaya Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:41 am

Blue halted as the tour ended abruptly. "Oh, okay. Thanks for the tour!" She knew it wasn't much, but she didn't want to be a bother to Connor. "Just another question, and I'll leave you be if you'd like: What are the ranks around here?" The female inquired, tilting her head.
Mbaya
Mbaya
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:51 am

Connor facepawed. "Sorry, I'll give you a proper tour, when my eyes are not clumsy" he said. He listened, and answered. "The first rank is the Leader, which of course, is the dominant" he said, "then there are Consiliums, like me, the second in command." He breathed, then continued, "after them, there are the Akinyemi's, the warriors, then the Anyana's, somewhat the care-takers" he mumbled. "Then there are Gamall's, the elderly, and the Tsotsi's, the youth" he said. "Then there's the Shinzi's... females... that are... expecting... eh... youth, of course" he said, rather blushing under his pelt. "Of course, there are the Jagter's, the hunters, and the Jaaroud's, the teenagers" he stated, breathing and gaining his breathing rhythm. "There are Dief's, the swift fighters, the Kyk's, watchers, and the Skreeil's, the messengers" he finally said, before stopping to breathe.
Connor
Connor
Consilium

Back to top Go down

Post by Mbaya Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:01 pm

Blue blinked. "Uh, you okay partner?" She asked, giving him a concerned look. "Take a breather in between sentences is probably a good idea." She snorted, but there was a light-hearted gleam in her eyes. "Well, I suppose you want me to leave you be now?" She inquired, afraid if she just walked away it would come across as rude.
Mbaya
Mbaya
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:05 pm

Connor couldn't just do anything but do his kind of awkward expression. He smiled, before suddenly opening his muzzle to say something before the female could leave. He glanced around, and closed his snout, before saying. "If you don't have any questions, then you can go and rest if you'd like" he said.
Connor
Connor
Consilium

Back to top Go down

Post by Mbaya Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:12 pm

To be honest, her mind was buzzing with questions, but she felt like a burdern to Connor. She opened her jaws to say something else, but all that came out was an: "Okay, thank you." With a shrug, she walked off, not to far from Connor, but at a distance so she could see other members too. Perhaps she would meet them later.
Mbaya
Mbaya
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucha Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:54 pm

Lucha was now Hurricane's tail. She followed him wherever he went, providing a body-guard to the short-muzzled male. She was taller. She had wider teeth. She would end the life of any living being that tampered with his emotions.

For now, she held a stoic expression. The powerful Maned Wolf stared blankly out at the pack. Connor led yet another female around the vast territory. Ken'ichi sat quietly by the dug up rabbit.
Lucha
Lucha
Lead Consilium

http://wolflvr7373.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum