Australian Paws Pack
He yo! Welcome to the Australian Paws Pack! A canid role play in Australia! Hope to see you log in or join us!! :3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Australian Paws Pack
He yo! Welcome to the Australian Paws Pack! A canid role play in Australia! Hope to see you log in or join us!! :3
Australian Paws Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Roleplay Time
Latest topics
» Broken Reality
The Grubbin' Grounds EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 4:21 am by Guest

» |INCANDESCENCE | WOLF RPG
The Grubbin' Grounds EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 5:03 pm by Guest

» Gray Skies
The Grubbin' Grounds EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:37 pm by Lakota

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
The Grubbin' Grounds EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:29 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
Our Allies The Grubbin' Grounds Iaza19652115050200 Top 50 Wolf
RPG Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Our Button The Grubbin' Grounds Iaza19652166847400
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:29 pm
Guest Chatbox

The Grubbin' Grounds

+3
Radioactive
Hurricane
Lucha
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Grubbin' Grounds Empty The Grubbin' Grounds

Post by Lucha Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:41 pm

This is the Australian Paws Pack's most abundant hunting grounds. Jagter's are commonly spotted here hunting for the rest of the pack, as well as other hunter ranks. It is fairly calm here, except when other predators like us come to snap a meal. The reason prey admires this area is for it's large water hole and calm views. 
The Grubbin' Grounds 23565111

Last edited by Kylie on Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucha
Lucha
Lead Consilium

http://wolflvr7373.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Grubbin' Grounds Empty Re: The Grubbin' Grounds

Post by Hurricane Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:25 pm

Hurricane ran inti the Grubbin' Grounds. He danced around happily seeing a large group of meerkats in the distance. But they were to small to spot the canids. He laughed, noticing all the undergrowth they could hide in.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucha Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:31 pm

Lucha took note of the dry and yellowish grass. It'd be perfect to use in order to blend in. Quickly beginning to seep into the ground, she stalked forward, her bright eyes locked on a small colony of meerkats. She hoped Hurricane was following to help herd them close.
Lucha
Lucha
Lead Consilium

http://wolflvr7373.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Radioactive Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:02 pm

Radioactive narrowed his eyes as dist blew across the barren spaces of land the dotted the area. Seeing a koala, he licked his lips and began to creep forward, not waiting for Bamboo. He wanted to get something first before she ruined his chances with her loud voice. His tail flicked in annoyance and was almost at the tree the koala was starting to climb.
Radioactive
Radioactive
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bamboo Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:23 pm

Bamboo was not acting silly in this area, nor at this time. She quietly crept to Radioactive's side, and spotted the koala he seemed to have targeted. She nodded, and shifted away, respecting his concentration. To her surprise, she spotted another koala just beginning to climb a tree. It must have taken a drink from the large water hole, and was ready to come back home. She narrowed her eyes, stump vigorously wagging.
Bamboo waited for the slow koala to lope back towards it's tree. Suddenly, she lunged out on it just before it lifted it's paw to claw the tree. They tumbled onto the dirt, and tussled. Without thought, she grasped her jaws around it's furry neck, and sent it to fate with a tighter grip.
Bamboo
Bamboo
Anyana

http://kakilikesmilk.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Radioactive Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:27 pm

Radioactive yowled in frustration as the startled koala scooted up the tree. "You dim-wit! I almsot had it!" The Akinyemi snarled as he thrust his muzzle in Bamboo's face. "That would have been my first neal in days!" He growled viciously, his jaws parted in a furious, stinging way.
Radioactive
Radioactive
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bamboo Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:31 pm

"I guess you don't want any of my catch then," Bamboo hissed back. Maybe Radioactive was the one being too confident. The koala in his eyes had escaped, but to Bamboo's luck, she'd found a weak one near the base of the tree. Shrugging, she began to tear deeper into her meal's stomach, shredding small strips off. "Suit ye self." She added sarcastically, slurping a strip of meat into her mouth.
Bamboo
Bamboo
Anyana

Back to top Go down

Post by Radioactive Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:35 pm

Radioactive's stomach growled as he watched the young female eat what he could have been eating. His tongue flicked out, his hunger almost overwhelming him. Instead, he walked to a puddle and lapped up the sandy water. He collapsed tiredly on the ground, He was weak from lack of food, but nothing was said.
Radioactive
Radioactive
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bamboo Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:41 pm

Bamboo sighed pitifully, and watched as Radioactive clumsily collapsed onto the ground. "I gotta do everything, huh?" She questioned sarcastically, and quickly shredded a few more pieces off the koala. She gobbled one up hastily. "I guess if you had a heart, this would be good for you," She explained, licking her light grey paw from splattered blood. "But why eat when you're not alive with kindness?" She growled, and slithered closer to the koala, hoping no predators would scent her kill. As if this was casual, she swiftly cracked off the small koala's hind leg, and threw it over her shoulder. It bounced off the African Wild Dog's pelt. "Eat, bloke." She snarled, and continued to dine alone.
Bamboo
Bamboo
Anyana

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:15 pm

Still suspicious of the unknown two, Tamriel stalked after them silently. She kept her head up, and body low, watching out for any sign of the pair. It wasn't long until she saw them, in fact, she had heard them long before she had seen them. It looked like the canines were bickering over food, and she rolled her eyes, before trotting out into the open, the grass rustling loudly, and making them aware she was standing there. "So, what are you doing here? What are your names?" The chestnut female growled, raising her haunches.
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Radioactive Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:25 pm

Radioactive growled at her aggressive comments. "I'm more alive than you'll ever be." He muttered under his breath, but he quickly grabbed his share, gobbling it down before she could take it back. Hearing a new, unfamiliar, and aggessive female voice, Radioactive sneeered, thinking this could be fun. "I could ask you the same questions. The Akinyemi said nonchalantly, rolling his eyes.
Radioactive
Radioactive
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:29 pm

Tamriel raised a paw, and rolled her eyes once again, listening to the answer that escaped the male's maw. "Tamriel," She replied bluntly. "And, I am apart of the pack that lives here," Tamriel waved her tail coolly, and settled herself down on her rear. A little less aggressive than last time, she repeated, "Now, who are you, and what are you doing here?"
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Radioactive Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:34 pm

Radioactive growled. "You're just as annoying as Bamboo with all your questions." He hissed. The male sneered, smelling the scent of milk and pups on her. "Missing your puppies?" He sneered. "So are we. We have every right to be here.
Radioactive
Radioactive
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:40 pm

Tamriel ignored the first insult completely, but when the male mentioned her son, she narrowed her eyes angrily, and stood up on all fours. "You're a member? Maybe you should show more respect then. The reason I was showing my teeth was because I had no idea who you were," She responded, showing her teeth once again, and pushing her ears backwards. "If I were you, I'd start being nicer." The female added, eyes still narrowed.
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Radioactive Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:46 pm

Radioactive took a threatening step closer to Tamriel. "Oh sweetheart" He slurred viciously. "I'm not you, thank goodness. Usually smart ones would show their teeth to total strangers. Radio said easily.
Radioactive
Radioactive
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:53 pm

"This conversation is over, so enjoy talking to your girlfriend over there." She replied, waving her tail towards where Bamboo was devouring her meal. The Maned Wolf then trotted off towards Mackenzie Falls, her ears pricked upwards, and alert for danger. 'He has some serious problems.' She thought, glancing at the two figures in the distance.

-MF-

Last edited by Tamriel on Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Radioactive Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:56 pm

Radioactive's jaw dropped as how mentioned Bamboo as his "girlfriend". He shivered, a cold ripple sneaking down his spine. "Yeah right! I could care less about her." He yelped after her, confused as why his face felt warm.
Radioactive
Radioactive
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bamboo Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:31 pm

Bamboo wondered if all this nonsense was true. Did Radioactive dislike her? She didn't care if she had a crush or not. Whatever that had started, ended. She snarled, baring her tiny/sharp teeth, and padded away from the male. Bounding forward, she caught up with Tamriel, and offered a slight smile. "Sorry about that. He's just grumpy and won't appreciate gifts," She added sarcastically, and flicked her ears forward. "I'm Bamboo." Nodding to herself, she flicked her stub-of-a-tail.

-MF-
Bamboo
Bamboo
Anyana

Back to top Go down

Post by Radioactive Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:38 pm

Radioactive watched a Bamboo walked away with Tamriel. A stab of disappointment pierced him, but he shook it off. "Well then... looks like I was right." He had thought Bamboo would have come to see the real him, but apprently not. He soon followed after them, feeling lonely.

-MF-
Radioactive
Radioactive
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bamboo Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:10 am

Bambo happily trotted into the clearing, allowing the cool scent of night to flush into her nose. "Radio," She whispered, casting a bright glance over her shoulder. She kept still, careful not to disturb any 'meals' nearby. "Let's stick together this time." She chuckled softly, referring to when they had come here only to start an argument. Offering a small grin, she broke the stare, and began to scan the dimly-lit area.
Bamboo
Bamboo
Anyana

Back to top Go down

Post by Radioactive Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:07 pm

Radioactive let out a soft chuckle. "Alright." He grunted quietly. He wasn't sure what would be lurking out here at night, so he stuck close to Bamboo in case a threat was around.
Radioactive
Radioactive
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bamboo Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:07 pm

Bamboo briefly nodded to herself once she spotted the koalas. Both of them steadily climbed higher through the tree, arm in arm, paws locked. A slight frown curled her lips, and she looked away. 'I'd never eat someone's mate.' She silently padded further from the drowsy couple, twitching her tail in frustration as she struggled to catch another prey's scent.
Bamboo
Bamboo
Anyana

Back to top Go down

The Grubbin' Grounds Empty Mystique Stumbles Upon A Pack

Post by Mystique Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:40 pm

Mystique woke up from her short nap.Mystique slowly opened her eyes,got up,stretched,and yawned.Mystique's stomach then growled loudly for food."Time to go hunting again." Mystique said to herself and walked along the area,looking for prey.After some walking,Mystique eventually spotted a delicious-looking wallaby freely roaming around.Mmmmm....well hello there,wallaby---or should I call you my breakfest,hehe Mystique thought to herself then licked her lips.Mystique then stalked up on the wallaby,then,once Mystique got near the wallaby,Mystique hastily ran towards it.The wallaby then heard Mystique's footsteps,panicked,and ran,and faster than Mystique ran.Eventually,after some chasing after the wallaby,Mystique finally caught up to the wallaby,pounced on it's back,which resulted in the wallaby falling to the ground.Mystique then dug her sharp teeth deep into the wallaby's neck and killed the wallaby.Once the wallaby was dead,Mystique pulled her sharp teeth out of it's neck and started eating the wallaby carcass.Eventually,Mystique finished the whole carcass and decided to just continue on walking throughout the area,now looking for nothing in particular.While walking,Mystique passed some female kangaroos hopping around with their little joeys in their pouches,Mystique passed some koala bears on trees,and Mystique passed an aggressive lone african wild dog who she didn't bother messing around with.Then,after some walking throughout the area,Mystique stumbled upon what seemed to be a pack.Mystique then silently walked a bit closer to the pack,just watching the canids of the pack.A pack? I might as well join it Mystique thought to herself.But Mystique didn't go any closer,she could but she didn't.Instead,Mystique just stood there silently,continuing on watching the canids of the pack.Mystique didn't bother walking up to a random canid of the pack and introduce herself to them,she just patiently waited until she was noticed by at least 1 canid of the pack.

Last edited by Mystique on Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Mystique
Mystique
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:44 pm

Mystique wrote:Mystique woke up from her short nap.Mystique slowly opened her eyes,got up,stretched,and yawned.Mystique's stomach then growled loudly for food."Time to go hunting again." Mystique said to herself and walked along the area,looking for prey.After some walking,Mystique eventually spotted a delicious-looking buffalo freely roaming around.Mmmmm....well hello there,buffalo---or should I call you my breakfest,hehe Mystique thought to herself then licked her lips.Mystique then stalked up on the buffalo,then,once Mystique got near the buffalo,Mystique hastily ran towards it.The buffalo then heard Mystique's footsteps,panicked,and ran,and faster than Mystique ran.Eventually,after some chasing after the buffalo,Mystique finally caught up to the buffalo,pounced on it's back,but didn't knock it down.The buffalo then felt Mystique on it's back and immediately stopped running.The buffalo then shook around a bit to hopefully try to get Mystique off of it's back,but Mystique held on tight to the buffalo's back.Then,the buffalo tried to hit Mystique with it's powerful horns and hooves,but that didn't quite reach Mystique.The buffalo gave up on trying to get Mystique off of it's back and continued on running.Mystique then eventually got to the buffalo's neck and dug her sharp teeth deep into the buffalo's neck,which resulted in the buffalo falling dead.While the buffalo was falling dead,Mystique's sharp teeth were still dug deep into it's neck,so,once the now dead buffalo reached the ground,Mystique then pulled her sharp teeth off of the buffalo's neck and started eating the buffalo carcass.Eventually,Mystique finished the whole carcass and decided to just continue on walking throughout the area,now looking for nothing in particular.While walking,Mystique passed some female kangaroos hopping around with their little joeys in their pouches,Mystique passed some koala bears on trees,and Mystique passed an aggressive lone maned wolf who she didn't bother messing around with.Then,after some walking throughout the area,Mystique stumbled upon what seemed to be a pack.Mystique then silently walked a bit closer to the pack,just watching the canids of the pack.A pack? I might as well join it Mystique thought to herself.But Mystique didn't go any closer,she could but she didn't.Instead,Mystique just stood there silently,continuing on watching the canids of the pack.Mystique didn't bother walking up to a random canid of the pack and introduce herself to them,she just patiently waited until she was noticed by at least 1 canid of the pack.
Mystique, buffalo don't live in Australia. Please look at the RP forum and find what prey lives here.

NOTE FROM KYLIE: Also, Maned Wolves don't originate from Australia. They're commonly spotted in Africa. If you're referring to Kylie, the Consilium, she's about the only Maned Wolf you'd see here.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

The Grubbin' Grounds Empty Moving on to Mackenzie Falls

Post by Mystique Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:39 pm

Mystique just went on waiting there silently,still noticing that no canids on this territory has noticed Mystique yet,and it has been days since Mystique has eaten,however Mystique isn't quite emaciated yet.Mystique then walked away from the area,but before Mystique went onto another area,she made sure she ate first along the way.

~Moving Mystique to Mackenzie Falls,I'm doing this because The Grubbin' Grounds has been quite inactive now,but Mackenzie Falls has been active,and yes,I'm making many RP days pass only because it's been quite a while now since someone has posted here~
Mystique
Mystique
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum