Australian Paws Pack
He yo! Welcome to the Australian Paws Pack! A canid role play in Australia! Hope to see you log in or join us!! :3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Australian Paws Pack
He yo! Welcome to the Australian Paws Pack! A canid role play in Australia! Hope to see you log in or join us!! :3
Australian Paws Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Roleplay Time
Latest topics
» Broken Reality
Application Forms - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 4:21 am by Guest

» |INCANDESCENCE | WOLF RPG
Application Forms - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 5:03 pm by Guest

» Gray Skies
Application Forms - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:37 pm by Lakota

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Application Forms - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:29 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
Our Allies Application Forms - Page 4 Iaza19652115050200 Top 50 Wolf
RPG Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Our Button Application Forms - Page 4 Iaza19652166847400
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:29 pm
Guest Chatbox

Application Forms

+21
Thunter
Skyfall
Blizzard
Hazel
Layla
Gary
Connor
Mystique
MeowMeow
Lucha
Medusa
Tsukikanji
Rex*
Nightshade*
Ken'ichi
Radioactive
Shadow
Niamh
Sollei*
Alastrine*
Hurricane
25 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Application Forms - Page 4 Empty Application Forms

Post by Hurricane Mon May 20, 2013 6:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome! I'm glad you've come to join the Australian Paws Pack! Hopefully, this will turn out to be a great RolePlaying site, where all of you can have fun. It seems big and complicated at first, but don't be afraid to hop in and join the action! We'll just need to ask you to do a few things before you can start;

1. Make an account on the site, using your future canid's name as a username. This part is pretty simple, though if you do need help, feel free to join the Chatbox and ask. One of the Consiliums or the Leader will be on if you have any questions at all regarding joining, or anything else for that matter!

2. Read through the 'Rules' topic! This is important, as we wouldn't like to ban anyone on the site, and the rules are very important here! You should also read through the Information topic, and the Regulations topic, to make sure that you're following all the rules we've set up. (Be sure to check back to these, as they might change frequently.)

3. You're ready to start filling out the form for your canid! Though it isn't required, try to be as detailed as possible so we know you're a good fit for our RolePlay. While filling out your form, make sure you type 'Superman' for the "Secret Answer" question! This way we know you've read the rules here. Now, don't go cheating and reading the other posts! The answer is subjected to change every week or so.

You have to fill out an application to start RolePlaying, and if you don't feel comfortable posting it here, don't hesitate to PM me (Hurricane), or the Lead Consilium (Lucha)!

Good luck to all of you, and see you soon!
-Fos/Hurricane and the Consiliums

Code:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Canid Species[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]History[/b]:
[b]Description[/b]:
[b]Rank Wanted[/b]:
[i][b]Who You Gonna Call?[/b][/i]:
[b]How Active Are You? [i](1-10)[/i][/b]:
[b]How Did You Find Us?[/b]:
[b]Were You Invited? [i](If so, by who?)[/i][/b]:

Last edited by Hurricane on Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Application Forms - Page 4 Empty Re: Application Forms

Post by Thunter Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:45 pm

Sorry.

Thunter
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:37 pm

Thunter wrote:Sorry.

Again, please have at least 3 words in your posts. Thanks!
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunter Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:40 pm

Sorry, I'm not too good at making long paragraphs, and I didn't know what else to say.

Thunter
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:15 am

Welcome to the pack, Thunter.
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayanna Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:42 pm

Name:Fayanna
Canid Species: Mexican Wolf
History:Fayanna was born on midnight of a March night, her parents calling her cursed and terrible. They pushed her away from the wolf pack and left her in a dry valley, alone and a pup. The valley was The River Packs territory and they recruited her. Faye was raised by wolves. One day when she was about two years old, she came back to camp after wandering about, and everyone was gone, no sign of ever being there in the first place. No scents, no dung, no bones of past prey. After six moon she finally gave up on finding them and wandered into The Australian Paws Pack's territory.
Description:She has a silvery grey pelt, black tipped ears, one white sock on her back left paw, a white tipped tail, lighter colored grey from her stomach to her throat, and her fur fades darker up her sides (the darkest on her backbone and the lightest on her stomach)Her eyes are a light greenish white color
Rank Wanted:Akinyemi
Who You Gonna Call?: Superman
How Active Are You? (1-10):7/10 (I'm on a lot on weekends and I try to be on during the week but sometimes I've got a lot of homework)
How Did You Find Us?:The African Stars Pack/Google/Inkscribble
Were You Invited? (If so, by who?):No
Fayanna
Fayanna
Newcomer

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:15 pm

Accepted, welcome to APP, Fayanna!
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Pistol Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:12 pm

Name: Pistol. That is all.
Canid Species: Dingo
History: Pistol grew up in a Dingo pack, and when he was old enough to leave, he dispersed to find his own pack. Or so he said to his parents. In actual fact, he was completely happy on his own, thank you very much, scavenging from other packs and mooching around by himself. That was how he lived, and how he was always going to live (or so he thought): a rogue with no cares whatsoever, just traveling through the bush.
Until he met Sandy.
Sandy was a small female who had come into his temporary den at the time to get out of the storm outside. The first thing he had tried to do was to drive her out, but she managed to fight back, despite her small size - in the small space of the den, she had the advantage against the larger male. Pistol was impressed, and the two formed an unlikely bond. As the months went by, that stayed together, and it wasn't too long before Sandy was expecting the couple's first litter of puppies, hopefully the first of many.
However, one day, Pistol left Sandy alone in the den near the river's bank while he went out in search of food. He didn't want her to get moving about because of the unborn puppies, and so instructed her to stay put. When he came back, however, she was gone, vanished into thin air.
Pistol at first was terrified about where his mate had gone, but soon enough suspicion had grown in his mind. She had obviously been seeing another male - were the pups even his own? He moved away and began to travel once more, never knowing the fate of his mate.
Description: Pistol is a gruff old male, one that's friendly enough - if you don't mind awkward silences and blunt, usually sarcastic replies - but usually keeps to the job and keeps himself to himself, only coming out of his shell when it's an important matter. He's loyal to the pack, but this doesn't mean that he shows open affection for it's members; he was raised in a pack that was authoritarian down to it's roots, and likes to keep a stiff upper lip about most things, disliking the modern generation's lax and - supposedly - disorderly ways.
Pistol does have a liking for pups, but don't tell him I told you that.
A soldier at heart, Pistol, despite his age, will leap to defend the pack at a moment's opportunity, and he wholeheartedly believes that the strength of the pack lies in it's army. His reason for his loyalty to the pack is unknown, but he has always held it's leaders in high regard, and will not let a word against them pass from any member's lips, regardless of rank.
Rank Wanted: Akinyemi
Who You Gonna Call?: Superman, woo =D
How Active Are You? (1-10):  10
How Did You Find Us?: Via Lucha, a friend of mine. <3
Were You Invited? (If so, by who?): By Lucha, as said above.

Pistol
Newcomer

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:59 pm

Accepted, Pistol! Welcome back <3
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Pistol Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:22 pm

Thanks! I'll go post Pistol's biography now.

Pistol
Newcomer

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lasair Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:32 am

Name: Lasair
Canid Species: Dingo - Australian Sheep-dog Cross
History: Born to a runaway show dog and a dingo, Lasair grew up in the desert of the Northern Territory. His mother, an Australian Sheep Dog, was killed by a rival dingo just after he turned one. It was his father who taught him how to survive on his own, how to escape man and how to blend into the red brown of the sun-scorched earth. Lasair was a natural fighter and he and his father maintained a fierce reputation as defenders of the Devil's Marbles and surrounds that were their territory. Over the next year, Lasair learnt how to fight, hunt, and the proper etiquette of both combat, and greeting.
But the prosperity of the two males was cut short when a large pack of 5-6 pureblood dingoes - who were of the opinion Dingo blood should be kept pure, and not littered with dingo-dog half-breeds - attacked their den whilst they slept. Lasair's father was killed in combat and he himself only escaped bearing injury; his left back leg was deeply clawed and his left ear shredded, with many other smaller wounds littering his striking pelt. His wounds healed, and his leg scar almost disappeared, but his ear remained shredded and so did his heart.
He had lost his dignity, self-respect, and perhaps most importantly, his only remaining family. His mother, bred for friendliness, had passed it into him, leaving him with the acute sense of loneliness when he finally left his old home-ground, now claimed by the pure dingoes.
Now a wanderer, Lasair hoped to find the protection and sense of family a pack might hold, because he had lost all that and more when his father's life was claimed.
Description: Lasair is a mix of browns, whites and silvers. He has a white blaze marking up his nose and most of his muzzle is white. His eyes are ice blue, almost white, and although cold and calculating at first, they have been known to reflect his emotions when one looks deep enough. His cheeks and the side of his face are brown, and his ears and forehead are mottled the same colour. His neck is mostly white and silver, with light brown spots along his spine. His forepaws are white, which turn into silver and then splotchy brown at his upper leg and shoulder. The barrel of his body, his hindquarters and are primarily brown, with shades from light warm brown to the colour of dark wet soil. Silver fur underlines and accentuates the natural dingo fur-colour palette that covers his body in splotchy patterns. His back legs and paws are medium brown, meeting his hindquarters in a flurry of different shaded browns.
Overall, his pelt is a mixture of splotches, mottles and spots, undershot with the silver and white of his mother's pelt.
(Sorry that was so long! I kind of got carried away… It's hard to describe his fur, it's very varied. I will supply a drawing in my signature if accepted.)

Rank Wanted: Deif
Who You Gonna Call?: Not Adam!?
How Active Are You? (1-10): 8-9 on weekdays, 10 on weekends.
How Did You Find Us?: I was just doing some searching for roleplaying sites, and APP was on a top 50 list of roleplaying sites.

Were You Invited? (If so, by who?): No, I found APP individually.

Again, sorry if it's insanely long :P But after all, it does say include lots of detail!
Lasair
Lasair
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucha Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:12 am

You're application has been accepted, Lasair. Welcome to the pack!
Now, you must post a biography for your character in the Male section.
Thank you for joining!
Lucha
Lucha
Lead Consilium

http://wolflvr7373.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lasair Tue May 06, 2014 10:19 pm

Thanks Lucha :) I will get on it.
Lasair
Lasair
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Wed May 14, 2014 7:22 pm

Welcome to the pack Lasair! Your application is nice and detailed! I look forward to RPing with you c:
Layla
Layla
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunter Wed May 14, 2014 8:00 pm

Yes, welcome, everybody here is very friendly. And great to R.P. with

Thunter
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Application Forms - Page 4 Empty Artimia

Post by Artimia Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:54 pm

Name: Artimia
Canid Species: Gray Wolf
History: Artimia's past was not easy, but not as terrifying as some. She was birthed to one of her father's mistresses, and considered a (I don't know if I can use this, but its in context) bastard pup. She was the only pup of her mother's litter, her father never really noted her, and her mother was always busy with everything but Artimia. Due to the rejection of her parents, she grew quiet and learned the ways of the pack by herself. She lacks the desire to fight, but earned a spot in her old pack as pup-sitter, supplying the love that she lacked to other pups. Her personality is warm, and she often keeps to herself. However, Artimia secretly adores jokes, and will laugh at almost anything. The action that made her leave her old home was that of her father. He became the Alpha, and she could not stand the way he mistook all the females as breeding objects. Not wanting to suffer the destiny of all his other daughters (given to his favorite males as mates), she left during a foggy night, never to be seen by any of her past packmates.
Description: Artimia's coat consists of various shades of grays and whites. Her eyes are a dashing light blue. In all honesty, it's hard to describe the variations in her fur, I'll have to post an image later.
Rank Wanted: Any
Who You Gonna Call?: GHOSTBUSTERS!
How Active Are You? (1-10): 9 on weekends, 7-8ish on week days
How Did You Find Us?: DeviantART
Were You Invited? (If so, by who?): Found individually.

extra: I can draw my own art, however I'm currently not able to get to my own computer and tablet, so I made a ref with a wolf maker from DA.

Artimia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum