Australian Paws Pack
He yo! Welcome to the Australian Paws Pack! A canid role play in Australia! Hope to see you log in or join us!! :3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Australian Paws Pack
He yo! Welcome to the Australian Paws Pack! A canid role play in Australia! Hope to see you log in or join us!! :3
Australian Paws Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Roleplay Time
Latest topics
» Broken Reality
The Bonding Garden EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 4:21 am by Guest

» |INCANDESCENCE | WOLF RPG
The Bonding Garden EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 5:03 pm by Guest

» Gray Skies
The Bonding Garden EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:37 pm by Lakota

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
The Bonding Garden EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:29 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
Our Allies The Bonding Garden Iaza19652115050200 Top 50 Wolf
RPG Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Our Button The Bonding Garden Iaza19652166847400
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:29 pm
Guest Chatbox

The Bonding Garden

3 posters

Go down

The Bonding Garden Empty The Bonding Garden

Post by Radioactive Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:18 pm

The Bonding Garden is an old garden path, abandoned by the humans who claimed it. The soothing sounds of nature spill from all directions, in a calm, and relaxing tune. Once both male and female travel up the long path of steps, they reach a view unlike any other. This scenery is the territory. A Consilium will come here with the lucky couple after they have asked to become mates and perform the ceremony. The male and female would both say their vows and would become an official pair (also gain the ability to have pups).

The Bonding Garden Secret_Garden_Path_by_FoxStox
The Bonding Garden Australian_landscape_by_StockOfAWander
Radioactive
Radioactive
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

The Bonding Garden Empty Re: The Bonding Garden

Post by Bamboo Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:03 pm

Bamboo slowed her pace as she reached the breath-taking scene. Her eyes gleamed with delight as she took in the view, jaws gaped. "It's... Beautiful." She managed to speak. It almost looked like an entirely new world, and only a few minutes from the den. Bamboo's head spinned with curious thoughts. What could Radioactive and Bamboo be doing here?
Bamboo
Bamboo
Anyana

http://kakilikesmilk.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Radioactive Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:07 pm

Radioactive smiled as he came up behind Bamboo. "Beautiful, isn't it?" He asked, looking around as well. He chuckled as Bamboo seemed confused why there were here. "Any questions?" He asked with an amused grin.
Radioactive
Radioactive
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucha Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:10 pm

Kylie quietly crawled through the fresh, thick grass. She easily hid her slim body behind a large rock, forming an entrance with another. As Bamboo and Radioactive conversed, she watched with eager eyes. It warmed her heart to be chosen for such a sincere event. The Consilium waited for Radioactive's signal.
Lucha
Lucha
Lead Consilium

http://wolflvr7373.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bamboo Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:17 pm

Bamboo turned her bright gaze from the scenery to Radioactive. "Questions? You mean like, what is this place?" A soft chuckle spilled from her jaws. She shuffled her paws to the side to lean her head against Radioactive's shoulder. She released a sigh of satisfaction, and continued to peer over the amazing new sights.
Bamboo
Bamboo
Anyana

Back to top Go down

Post by Radioactive Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:20 pm

Radioactive sensed Kylie was nearby and twitched his ears, but didn't turn towards her. The African Wild Dog sat down and scratched behind his ear as he waited, he was so excited but he was trying to play it cool. He didn't know what he'd do if he embarrassed himself in front Kylie and Bamboo. [B]"This is the Bonding Garden, it's where we officially become mates."[/color] He grinned hopefully and wagged his tail, hoping Bambi wa sstill okay with it.
Radioactive
Radioactive
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucha Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:25 pm

Kylie nodded to herself, and allowed her neck to crane over the rock she hid her body beside. "Bamboo, Radioactive," She greeted them coolly, and padded over to stand at Bamboo's side. She looked down at the female with an admiring smile. "Ye're both ready?" The Consilium jerked her head towards the top of the steps. Her tail twitched excitedly, but she kept the appropriate mood within the air.
Lucha
Lucha
Lead Consilium

Back to top Go down

Post by Bamboo Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:29 pm

Bamboo simply blinked. "Now?" Before Radioactive could answer, she spotted Kylie revealing herself from behind a smooth-edged rock, and respectfully greeting them. She began to stutter, but excitement was what truly filled her mind. "Y - Yes, Kylie. Better than ready, now." She muttered her last words, and switched her gaze to her soon-to-be-mate. 'I hope you're ready, too.' She thought with a sheepish grin.
Bamboo
Bamboo
Anyana

Back to top Go down

Post by Radioactive Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:32 pm

Radioactive frowned at her first response. Was she having second thoghts? The male held back a whine at the thought and just forced a smile, masking his concern. "Yes, I'm ready." He replied to Kylie, heading up the rocky stairs.
Radioactive
Radioactive
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucha Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:38 pm

Kylie nodded at the two, and lead them slowly up the stone steps. Her tail, held higher with dignity, flagged from side to side. A quiet growl of satisfaction rumbled in her throat. As they reached the top of the stairs, a wide view of the territory was exposed. The Bonding Garden appeared to stand out in all of Australia. "Radioactive," She began, turning to face the two. Her reddish-brown fur seemed to glow gold as she stood just behind the spot light. "Ye can begin ye vows, first." Kylie flicked her ears forward, hoping to catch every syllable of this memorable event.
Lucha
Lucha
Lead Consilium

Back to top Go down

Post by Bamboo Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:43 pm

Bamboo clenched her teeth together in a wide smile as she arrived at the top. The view beyond Kylie's golden pelt seemed to scream 'amazing.' Switching her gaze to meet Radioactive's eyes, she nodded reassuringly. She hid her teeth, and curled her lips in a warming smile. She blinked, her green orbs clear with concentration. Her tail began to shiver eagerly, partially with the anxiety of having to state her own vows soon enough.
Bamboo
Bamboo
Anyana

Back to top Go down

Post by Radioactive Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:46 pm

Radioactive took a deep breath as Kylie spoke, and the two females waited for him to speak. "Bamboo, I know when we first met, we weren't the best of friends. But I'mglad you actually pesterded me and tried to be my friend when no one else would. And for that, I will return the favor by never leaving your side." Radioactive said with a sheepish smile.

(FEEL THE CHEESE)
Radioactive
Radioactive
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucha Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:51 pm

Kylie nodded approvingly towards Radioactive. She then slowly switched her glare towards Bamboo, placing all spotlight on the female. "Very well. Bamboo, ye may state ye vows." Her tongue lolled for a moment, then slipped back into her cage of teeth. She offered a hopeful smile.
Lucha
Lucha
Lead Consilium

Back to top Go down

Post by Bamboo Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:58 pm

Bamboo forced herself to swallow, determined to make the best of her words. She then ignored the confusing thoughts in her mind, and urged forward. Her tone sounded calm, serious, and heavy with emotion. "Radioactive, my mouth isn't even worthy to talk so greatly about such a guy. But, for you, I'll try my best. Ever since I came..." She felt her face flush a shade of pink, and a sheepish smile interrupted her serious actions. "Looking for my tail, you always sparked interest in me. Now, look where we're standing. I couldn't have wished for anything more but to have a chance with you. Not even a longer tail. I love you, Radio; With all my heart." Bamboo was tempted to leap forward and pin Radioactive to the ground, but stood calmly, her face bright with pride.
Bamboo
Bamboo
Anyana

Back to top Go down

Post by Radioactive Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:25 pm

Radioactive smiled and touched his nose to Bambi's nose when she finished. "I love you too..." He murmured, getting up to leave. He nodded a thanks to Kylie with a smile a he followed her back to Mackenzie Falls.

-MF-
Radioactive
Radioactive
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bamboo Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:37 pm

Bamboo pressed her nose against Radioactive's. Her eyes glowed with satisfaction as she trotted down the steps alongside her mate, following Kylie back home. "I - I don't know what I would do without you, Radio. This - You mean a lot to me." She blinked, and trotted on in silence.

-MF-
Bamboo
Bamboo
Anyana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum