Australian Paws Pack
He yo! Welcome to the Australian Paws Pack! A canid role play in Australia! Hope to see you log in or join us!! :3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Australian Paws Pack
He yo! Welcome to the Australian Paws Pack! A canid role play in Australia! Hope to see you log in or join us!! :3
Australian Paws Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Roleplay Time
Latest topics
» Broken Reality
Mystic Cave - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 4:21 am by Guest

» |INCANDESCENCE | WOLF RPG
Mystic Cave - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 5:03 pm by Guest

» Gray Skies
Mystic Cave - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:37 pm by Lakota

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Mystic Cave - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:29 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
Our Allies Mystic Cave - Page 4 Iaza19652115050200 Top 50 Wolf
RPG Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Our Button Mystic Cave - Page 4 Iaza19652166847400
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:29 pm
Guest Chatbox

Mystic Cave

+2
Ken'ichi
Fos
6 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Mystic Cave - Page 4 Empty Mystic Cave

Post by Fos Sun May 26, 2013 11:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

An old abandoned cave, hidden behind the Mackenzie Falls. Moss and mushrooms cover the walls, along with a trickling old stream running down the center. The stones are worn and long eroded, obviously being here for long, the stories of the cave carved into the walls. But what secrets does this place hold?

Mystic Cave - Page 4 Cave10

Prey & Predators:

Fos
Fos
Leader

https://australianpawspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Mystic Cave - Page 4 Empty Re: Mystic Cave

Post by Enzie Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:55 pm

"Nice to meet you, Alastrine." Enzie said with a smile towards the female (Akinyem). Enzie smiled at Hurricane, "How's Tam and Fos?" She smiled as she wagged her tail back and fourth.
Enzie
Enzie
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastrine* Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:51 pm

Alastrine looked at Enzie and said. "Hello Enzie nice to meet you. Alastrine's the name or Allie for short." Then Alastrine thought she had probably seen all the members except the leader. Weird normal that's the first or second wolf you see. Alastrine was getting worried, but she wouldn't show it.
Alastrine*
Alastrine*
MEMBER WHO LEFT
MEMBER WHO LEFT

http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:14 am

Hurricane turned towards Enzie and answered her question. "Well, Fos is fine as far as I know. He was here not long ago. Tamriel had her pups but... two of them died." He said in a softer tone.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzie Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:55 pm

Enzie had a look of sadness in her eyes. "Oh no..." She said with small tears forming in her eyes. "I know I barely even know Tammy, but, this is so sad... she must be sad." She with a small frown. She hugged into Hurricane's chest, gripping tightly as she sniffled. "I hope she's OK." She said with a small smile forming on her maw.
Enzie
Enzie
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastrine* Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:18 pm

Alastrine looked at Enzie she had a smile upon her face after mourning for the passing pups. Why would one show such disrespect to the deceased? Still Alastrine held her tongue and looked towards Hurricane. Then saying as she focused on him. "Uh Hurricane I was thinking maybe you could show me around. If you want to of course. I'd like to know the geometry of the land." She hoped the word she used wouldn't confuse anyone. Alastrine used to always use human words in her old pack.
Alastrine*
Alastrine*
MEMBER WHO LEFT
MEMBER WHO LEFT

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:30 pm

(Everyone wants Hurricane. ;D First it was Hurzie, now I sense some Hurrine coming on. C;)

Tamriel ingored the comments about her being upset, and instead of snapping out at Enzie, simply pushed her only pup closer to her. She pricked up her ears upon hearing Alastrine's comments about being asked around, and stuck out her bottom lip. It seemed both Enzie, and Alastrine both liked Hurricane, perhaps a bit stronger than friends? Lowering her head onto her dark paws, she raised a brow as she watched Enzie hug into Hurricane's chest, and then opened her maw. "Why don't you three go and look around like Rin suggested? I will be fine here with Fos, and Ice." Blinking her eyes, the Maned Wolf turned away again, her eye lids drooping with tireness.
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:27 pm

Hurricane nodded towards Tamriel. The male looked at Alastrine and smiled with a no. "I don't see why not. Care to come along Enzie?" The Zacal was worried about leaving Tam, but he knew Fos would take care of her. Hurricane thoight it would be nice to explore with two friends. Realizing Enzie was still sticking to him, he stepped away awkwardly. Hurricane still wasn't used to having good friends.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastrine* Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:54 pm

Alastrine smiled and said. "You up for it Enzie?" Then she looked at Hurricane. Was she feeling something for him that was stronger then friendship. In her old pack when a wolf had a crush on another wolf they would tell that wolf in one day time so they could see if that wolf liked themself. Alastrine planned to do it soon maybe, but she would need to be alone with him so she wouldn't be embaressed telling him.
Alastrine*
Alastrine*
MEMBER WHO LEFT
MEMBER WHO LEFT

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:01 pm

Hurricane bounded towrads the exit. "Well this is the Mystic Cave." He said with a mock accent. "Off to Mackenzie Falls!" He loped off towards the echoing, pounding waterfall. -MF-

Last edited by Hurricane on Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastrine* Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:05 pm

Salas tribe laughed a bit and said. "No way I thought this was the magical land of Oz?!" She giggled and ran after him running to Misty Falls alongside Hurricane.
~MF
Alastrine*
Alastrine*
MEMBER WHO LEFT
MEMBER WHO LEFT

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:53 am

When she saw that Enzie had not left, her lips curved downwards, expressing a frown. "Go on." She said, and encouraged the other she-wolf with a flick of her tail, pointing towards the exit of the cave. Then, she turned towards her pup, and licked the top of his head. Aliacha would be opening his eyes soon.
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzie Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:52 pm

Enzie smiled and followed the male and the female. Her long legs were sloly moving as she walked through the cave. She smiled as she gracefully jumped over some rocks. The crumbling sound on the dirt under her paws felt wierd but good.

(Sorry for the short post.)

-MKF-
Enzie
Enzie
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:39 pm

She listened as Enzie's paws faded away into the distance, and smiled, her eyes gleaming. Soon her son would open his eyes, and be able to go outside. Tamriel continued to lap at his pelt gently. She could hear him make little snoring noises as he slept peacefully.
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sollei* Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:32 am

The black and white femme was so thirsty that when she licked her nose, no moisture was left there. It had taken her a short while to start listening out for water here...wherever here was. The thundering sound of water was like a siren's call to a wayward sailor. She pushed her head out through the undergrowth and gave the place a cursory look. The mixed breed female opting to swing around to the right and take a drink beside the rocks.

She darted out quickly and pressed her dark side against the rock before hurriedly drinking. Sollei froze just for a moment, spotting a small bass resting against the warm rock in the shallows. She found it a little amusing...a fish sunbathing. Deciding that she could have a bit of a meal too, she dove into the water and snapped it up. The Australian Shepherd mix bringing her head out of the water as she swam around a little. The fine red dust that had been trapped in her fur from the travels loosened and washed out. Some red-brown water dripping down into her eyes and she paddled around to face the waterfall.

Maybe behind there would be a small ledge for her to eat unseen on? Making her choice, Sollei dove under and then swam strongly in the cool water. Her body only tumbling a little in the wake of the waterfall and she then surfaced again. Due to the surprisingly dim light behind the waterfall, she had to let her eyes adjust as she made her way to a little outcrop.

She dragged herself up out of the water and was about to shake herself off, fish still in her maw but she froze as she could finally see the other canines. Her light brown eyes slid around in her head as she took in the fact that she was well and truly outnumbered.

Blood dripped from her catch and she brought her teeth down on the fish again to make sure she had a good hold on it, her teeth clacking together for a moment. Unsure if she'd been spotted, she blinked and then skittered back, landing in the water. She had probably made enough of a racket just in doing that, but at that point she wasn't sure if they were aggressive or friendly.

She'd rather run and be safe to live another day, than stay and have her hide chewed on. She swam back under as fast as she could, her stomach twisting around itself in an attempt to remind her that she was hungry. She surfaced, swam back to the shore and shook herself off before turning back to see if she'd been followed.
Sollei*
Sollei*
REMOVED FROM THE PACK

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:32 am

Tamriel jerked her head up when she heard a loud splash, and looked around the cave, confused. There was nothing in the cave now, all she could see was the snoozing shapes of the leader, and the fox. The pup between her paws began to squeak, and she let out a long sigh, glancing down at the brownish-grey creature. Whatever had made the noise had woken him up. The mother got up onto her paws, and gave the crying animal a comforting lick, before heading out towards the end of the ledge. She still couldn't see anything. Not wanting to be parted from her son for to long, she quickly padded back to him, and lay down, the pup next to her stomach. Within seconds Aliacha begun to suckle hungrily.
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:54 pm

Hurricane growled as a new scent blasted in his face. Intruder! He thought, thinking of Tamriel of her pup. He growled and approached the new scent (Sollei). "Who goes there?" He growled menacingly.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sollei* Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:59 pm

Rather than carry the fish about, she devoured what she could quickly before tossing the rest away. At the menacing growl she licked her maw nervously and turned around gradually. If she'd had a tail, she would have tucked it in between her back legs. Dripping wet and feeling quite exposed she shuddered before responding.

"U-Uh....I only wanted a fish...and a drink....but now I'm going...alright? I mean no harm, but could you let it go....please? Just this once?" Sollei responded, voice quite raspy despite the recent drink that she'd had. She started looking around to find an escape route, mentally yelling at herself for being silly enough to get caught...or even do it in the first place. But she was so thirsty and hungry...she just hoped that they would take it easy on her. She still wasn't sure if she was meant to stay or go, was the canine going to let it go?
Sollei*
Sollei*
REMOVED FROM THE PACK

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:28 pm

Hurricane let his hackles fall flat, though he still kept a wary gaze on the submissive female. "Greetings, it seems you have stumbled upon the Australian Paws Pack. I'm Hurricane, the Lead Zacal of this here pack." He said, spitting on the ground. "Would you like to join us? Wait, before you answer that question, who are you?" The male dingo asked curiously, though his guard was still well up.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sollei* Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:50 am

Sollei let her gaze meet his just for the briefest of moments before turning her attention to his form. Dingo...like her father. She yawned nervously as even though his hackles were flat, he was still quite wary of her.
"Stumbled upon...a pack. What is a pack?" She asked, assuming that a Za-....Zacal, was a pretty important canine. When he spat on the ground, her ears flicked forward and she stood a little firmer.

"Join you...how the...you said us. There's more of you?" She responded tilting her head up enough that the light could catch her speckled muzzle. "Who am I....well...out of courtesy, I shall tell you that my name is Sollei. But on the same token Hurricane, what's in a name?" She said with a wry laugh, the wariness on her part disappearing as she came back into her zone. The black and white femme half turning, looking back at him with her light brown optics.

"You're quite a looker...probably have all sorts of females vying for your attention." She teased a little before licking her maw. "I'm surprised that there's a dingo so far from the red center though. Well...I wonder if a half dingo can keep up with a pure one." Sollei pondered just for a moment before turning back and coming but two feet from him.

"I say....find a femme whose coat colour intrigues you first...then delve deeper. But who am I to talk...and we've just about run out of time I think, don't you?" She was feeling just a teensy bit cheeky, suddenly bouncing back with a slight grin on her maw.
Sollei*
Sollei*
REMOVED FROM THE PACK

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastrine* Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:33 pm

Alastrine returned and saw Hurricane talking to a newcomer. She quickly padded up to him and her and said. "Hello there newcomer I am Alastrine. You?" She smiled at Hurricane then at the other wolf.
Alastrine*
Alastrine*
MEMBER WHO LEFT
MEMBER WHO LEFT

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:16 pm

Tamriel growled when she heard peopling talking, and called out, "Ughh! I don't want to sit hear all on my own with a snoring Fos!" She crossed her front paws, wrapping her tail around her ageing pup, and then barked again, her eyes squinting to try and see outside the cav.. "Let me see the newcomerrr!"
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:51 pm

Hurricane chuckled at Tamriel's eagerness. He moved aside a bit, just enough for her to see. "Thank you, well, I have a lot of female friends, if that's what you mean." He said at her kind compliment. "Yes, this is the Australian Paws Pack, as said before, aussie." He said, shaking his dusty golden fur. "Crikey, I might as well accept you if you would like to join, mate!" He said in his australian accent, with a smile. Hearing Soelli didn't know what a pack was, he sat up in shock. "Oy! You don't know what a pack is, aussie?" He exclaimed, utterly shocked. "It's a family of sorts." The male Dingo was quite intruged by the look of this female, she had the face and body frame of a dog, but was the size if a female dingo.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:07 pm

The ginger female stretched her paws out in front of her, and examined the appearance of the stranger. Her pelt was dark coloured, with white staining her pelt, and as Tamriel squinted her eyes even more, she could see that the newcomer was only a little smaller than Hurricane. "Greeings," She said, winking one of her hazel eyes. "I'm Tamriel." She then turned her skull when she heard the squeaking of a sleepy Aliacha. Smiling, she nuzzled him gently with her nose, and licked the top of his head, before picking him by the scruff softly, and placing him between her front paws.
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:58 pm

Huricane looked at Aliacha, Tamriel's only surviving pups. His eyes gleamed at it, even though he wa s not the father, he liked to care for everyone in his pack like they were his family. It was just how he worked.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzie Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:05 pm

The female walked over to Hurricane and smiled, "Hello," She quietly said to the male who was looking at Tam's pup. She leaned on Hurricane's side as she smiled at Tam. "Your pup is quite beautiful," I say in a whisper to Tam. I sit down and look down at the ground.

Last edited by Enzie on Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Enzie
Enzie
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum