Australian Paws Pack
He yo! Welcome to the Australian Paws Pack! A canid role play in Australia! Hope to see you log in or join us!! :3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Australian Paws Pack
He yo! Welcome to the Australian Paws Pack! A canid role play in Australia! Hope to see you log in or join us!! :3
Australian Paws Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Roleplay Time
Latest topics
» Broken Reality
The Twisting Den - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 4:21 am by Guest

» |INCANDESCENCE | WOLF RPG
The Twisting Den - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 5:03 pm by Guest

» Gray Skies
The Twisting Den - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:37 pm by Lakota

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
The Twisting Den - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:29 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
Our Allies The Twisting Den - Page 7 Iaza19652115050200 Top 50 Wolf
RPG Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Our Button The Twisting Den - Page 7 Iaza19652166847400
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:29 pm
Guest Chatbox

The Twisting Den

+15
Gary
Radioactive
Bamboo
Hazel
Haytham
Connor
Mbaya
Skyfall
Layla
Lucha
Alastrine*
Fos
Ken'ichi
Enzie
Hurricane
19 posters

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Twisting Den - Page 7 Empty The Twisting Den

Post by Hurricane Sat May 25, 2013 12:05 am

First topic message reminder :

This den is a maze of tunnels intertwined with each other, only the members knowing how to get through it without being lost. A small hole in the roof lets water drip into the den and leaves a large pool of water for the canids. This is the main roleplay area.

Prey: W.I.P

Predators: W.I.P
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

The Twisting Den - Page 7 Empty Re: The Twisting Den

Post by Layla Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:01 pm

Kai settled himself down on top of the slope of a hill, tucking his black paws underneath his chest, ears pricked up and alert, eyes wide and vigilant. He took note of Skyfall hunting just a ways below him, and tried his best to ignore the loud rumble in the pit of his stomach. He hadn't eaten in a while, nor did he plan on hunting.

Even though his skills were improving, he wasn't confident enough that he could catch something worth his time. He swiped up a few geckos off the trunk of a tree and munched on them. They were crunchy and boney, hardly any protein or substantial meat. Hardly a meal for Kai.

Growling, he dug a small hole and buried whatever was left of the creature, not wanting anything more to do with it.

Whenever I see Hurricane or Connor, I'll ask them for some hunting tips, he decided bitterly. And a little info on the kinds of prey around here, seeing as I am still unused to all of them.

He heard a soft splash and lifted his head up, looking around. There was a small creek nearby, most likely leading to Mackenzie Falls. Kai stood up to investigate, after all, it was his job.

Slowly making his way down the riverbank, he noticed the slight current was halting at a barrier- a large, scaley green barrier.

Eyes wide, Kai took a cautious step forward, and the creature slid closer and gaped open its massive jaws, letting out strange hissing and growling. Kai returned the snarling, baring his teeth and flattening his ears. Not even a crocodile could frighten him off!

Careful not to get bit, the maned wolf paced the edge of the water, keeping his head low. The croc just sat there, motionless.

Then, all was quiet. The only sound was the chirping of parrots and the rushing water. For a moment, it seemed peaceful. For a moment, it seemed safe.

That all changed when the crocodile took it's lunge.

Kai leaped up in surprise, but he was prepared, narrowly missing the large jagged teeth. Spitting, the overgrown lizard whipped around and around, trying to face Kai, who was circling him.

Even though crocs can turn remarkably fast, Kai was faster. He had dealt with similar creatures before, back at his old home. As a non-pack animal, he encountered it alone. He knew if he stayed behind it that it would eventually tire out, leaving it vulnerable to attack.

Snapping his jaws at the tail, he leaped around the croc skillfully, and this time it didn't retaliate. It must be wearing out. A grin formed at the side of Kai's mouth as he leaped onto the back of the creature, using his pads to grip between the slopes of its scales, and jaws to clamp around the back of its neck.

He continued to chew relentlessly, and only jumped off before the beast vanished back into the water in defeat. Kai lifted his chin and let out a long, loud howl of triumph.

Hurricane will be pleased!
Layla
Layla
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyfall Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:57 pm

Skyfall buried her fresh-kill before sniffing for any more signs of prey. Finding fresh scents, she decided to take a quick break to drink in the river. It is getting hot. So hot that Skyfall feels like it's the only weather around.
Skyfall
Skyfall
Jagter

RolePlay Information
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kaylainy5

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:02 pm

"Ah, I'm moighty fine, Bloke. An, eh... Ye?" The lead Consilium had replied. The male nodded his head. "Glad to hear you're doing okay... I'm alright." He had a suspicion the female was not doing as well as she said, but he kept it to himself, closing his muzzle, and glancing around the territory. He noticed Hurricane snapping at the maned wolf called Kai, and pushed down his ears, surprised the leader was being so tough. His eyes flickered towards Lucha. "Well, noice chat with ye, Ken-ee. See ye lay-ta." She said. The Akita Inu watched as she walked off. He opened his muzzle to say goodbye to the female. "Uhm... bye!" He pushed himself up onto his paws. Now that the older female had walked off he was unsure what to do. In the end, he decided to walk over to Skyfall, and introduce himself. He found her drinking at the river. "Uh, greetings..." He woofed.
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyfall Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:05 pm

Skyfall looked up to see a male wolf next to her.

[color:66cc=#339933]"Hi. Nice day, isn't it?" Skyfall asked, being polite. First impression is the key. "I am Skyfall."
Skyfall
Skyfall
Jagter

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:09 pm

He saw the female look at him, and twitched his ears. "Hi. Nice day, isn't it?" She spoke, politely. "Yes, it certainly is nice today," He replied, placing his rear on the dusty ground, and wagging his curled tail. "I am Skyfall." The name was interesting, not like any of the names he had heard back in Japan. He smiled at the wolf, and dipped his head. "I am Ken'ichi, a Consilium." He said.

Last edited by Ken'ichi on Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyfall Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:14 pm

"Wow. I'm a Jagter." Skyfall was interested in Ken'ichi, he seem to be a good conversationalist. "What does a Consilisum do?"
Skyfall
Skyfall
Jagter

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:22 pm

"Wow. I'm a Jagter." The Mexican wolf had responded. Ken'ichi twitched his ears, listening as she continued to speak. "What does a Consilisum do?" He found his muzzle curving upwards into a smile. "Congratulations on earning your rank." He answered first of all, and then paused, trying to think of how to explain his duties. "Hm.. well we usually help the leader make important decisions, help mark the territory, and do many other things, like accepting newcomers when the leader isn't around, or taking over the leading duties when he or she is away." He hoped his explanation was good enough.
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyfall Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:25 pm

"That seems like hard work." Skyfall said. Then her mind went to the rabbit she had buried, and her stomach growled.

"I hunted down a rabbit, interested in sharing?"
Skyfall
Skyfall
Jagter

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:34 pm

Connor shrugged the male off, and pretended a smile before turning around and returning to his unimpressed expression, as usual. He watched Ken'ichi and Skyfall, then turned around to look at Kai, then Hurricane, then Lucha, then the rest. He sighed, and sat down, letting the wind do the job.
Connor
Connor
Consilium

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:36 pm

"That seems like hard work." The wolf had said, making him nod his head. "It is..." He heard a rumble, and twitched his ears, looking around for the source of the noise, when he heard Skyfall's next reply, he understood instantly. "I hunted down a rabbit, interested in sharing?" The Akita Inu nodded. "Sure."
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyfall Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:03 pm

Skyfall dug up the rabbit and placed it in front of Ken'ichi. A strange jolt of warmth shot through her body. Skyfall never had shared a meal before, and it is a good feeling.
Skyfall
Skyfall
Jagter

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:06 pm

He watched hungrily as the female dug up the carcass, and placed it in front of him. His stomach rumbled. He lowered his head, and began to chew some of the nice tasting meat. He left plenty of the female. Ken'ichi lifted his head, full, and then stretched, wagging his curled tail.
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyfall Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:40 pm

Skyfall ate the meat that the male left for her. When she is full, she buried the bones. She'll catch another later.
Skyfall
Skyfall
Jagter

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucha Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:44 pm

Lucha pointed her snout towards Ken'ichi as he snacked upon the hare with a member she had not noticed before. Of course, a swarm of females had seemed to appear since she had stared blankly at the clouds a day back. She narrowed her eyes, and watched as her Consilium and the Newcomer conversed.

'Whot ah fleht...' She thought, now realizing her reasons by reading the female's expression.

A mischievous grin curled her lips like the Grinch, and she sat down by the tree she had been standing beside of. She planned her evil scheme to seperate the two. She had never enjoyed seeing happiness - unless it was coming from her own Consiliums - and decided that she would bring havoc to the awkward scene. Lucha waited patiently for a cue from her villainous conscience.
Lucha
Lucha
Lead Consilium

http://wolflvr7373.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:40 pm

Hurricane watched as Skyfall and Ken'ichi conversed, his tail flicking. He yawned as Lucha plopped down next to him, an dgave her a friendly glance. Rising to his paws, he bid her farewell and began scouting the territory, seeing Kai. [B]"Well, did you do your job, Kyk?" He drawled sarcastically.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:53 pm

Kai rolled his eyes and playfully growled. "Yes I did, and I found a crocodile that was too close for comfort. Seeing as none of you were around at the time, I took matters into my own paws."
Layla
Layla
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:54 pm

Hurricane narrowed his eyes. "Oh really? What did you do, give it a whimper and it took pity on you?" He replied, his voice scathing.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:56 pm

"No, I fought it off," Kai narrowed his eyes. "I've handled a few during my lifetime, so it wasn't anything I wasn't used to."
Layla
Layla
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:59 pm

(Kai, a maned wolf cannot fight a crocodile alone, and win. That is powerplaying. Do it again, and you'll recieve a warning.)

~~~~~

"Last I checked you were a Kyk, a scouter. Not an Akinyemi. Stick to your job an ddo it right! And don't you ever lie to your Leader to impress him!" He snarled, his teeth bared and gleaming.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:22 pm

"What does it take to make you not grumpy? Who knew that me protecting my pack would lead to this?" he muttered. "I've been patrolling and everything like I should and you seriously- just, just-" infuriated he stormed off, kicking up a trail of dust.
Layla
Layla
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:25 pm

Hurricane snorted. "I don't know, maybe using some common sense?" He called after the male, pleased he had enraged him. He had to admit, he felt like he was Lucha, but in way, worse. But he was going through things, pain, regret, sadness. Hurricane walked after Kaim putting himself in front of him, blocking his path. "Just what?"" He sneered slowly.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:31 pm

"Get a pawstep closer to me and say goodbye to your ears, that'll give you a reason," snarled Kai, flattening his ears and snapping his jaws. This was the final straw, and it snapped.
Layla
Layla
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:34 pm

Hurricane rolled his eyes. "You don't scare me, puppy. And if you attack me, say goodbye to the pack, and your life." He said in reply, calmness suddenly sweeping over him. Kai may be taller, but Hurricane was bulkier, giving him more strength, although Kai would probably have the advantage in speed.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:40 pm

"Fine, if I don't scare you, stay away from me or I'll give you a reason too!" Kai snarled louder, eyes pinning in anger. "Who would want a pack with a leader like you?"
Layla
Layla
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:44 pm

Hurricane rolled his eyes and yawned at Kai's response. "Again, you don't scare me, and I can pester you whenever needed or deserved. And, why would I accept someone with a bad as attitude as you into the pack without a reason? I should have left you there to rot." He growled, his blue eys blazing. "I figured you'd be useful to have around. An Akinyemi or even a Kyk, but I guess I was weong to trust you." The Dingo snorted.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum