Australian Paws Pack
He yo! Welcome to the Australian Paws Pack! A canid role play in Australia! Hope to see you log in or join us!! :3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Australian Paws Pack
He yo! Welcome to the Australian Paws Pack! A canid role play in Australia! Hope to see you log in or join us!! :3
Australian Paws Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Roleplay Time
Latest topics
» Broken Reality
The Twisting Den - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 4:21 am by Guest

» |INCANDESCENCE | WOLF RPG
The Twisting Den - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 5:03 pm by Guest

» Gray Skies
The Twisting Den - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:37 pm by Lakota

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
The Twisting Den - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:29 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
Our Allies The Twisting Den - Page 13 Iaza19652115050200 Top 50 Wolf
RPG Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Our Button The Twisting Den - Page 13 Iaza19652166847400
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:29 pm
Guest Chatbox

The Twisting Den

+15
Gary
Radioactive
Bamboo
Hazel
Haytham
Connor
Mbaya
Skyfall
Layla
Lucha
Alastrine*
Fos
Ken'ichi
Enzie
Hurricane
19 posters

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

The Twisting Den - Page 13 Empty The Twisting Den

Post by Hurricane Sat May 25, 2013 12:05 am

First topic message reminder :

This den is a maze of tunnels intertwined with each other, only the members knowing how to get through it without being lost. A small hole in the roof lets water drip into the den and leaves a large pool of water for the canids. This is the main roleplay area.

Prey: W.I.P

Predators: W.I.P
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

The Twisting Den - Page 13 Empty Re: The Twisting Den

Post by Layla Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:31 pm

(if your character is talking use " for example "Hi")
Layla snorted, keeping her paws firmly on his chest. She was surprised a male wouldn't struggle or throw her off. What a weakling.
Layla
Layla
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunter Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:34 pm

Amused, Thunter just played down too play along. (Knowing hitting a female wolf was not in his nature).

Thunter
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:41 pm

Thunter wrote:I don't even know how to make one lol.

Again, for your post right after this one ^, please have at least 3 sentences in your posts. And put things outsude of roleplay in brackets or parethesis. [ ] or ( )'s.

------

Hurricane whipped around as Layla barkd his name. Trotting over, he saw her snarling at a strange male. The Leader growed, hackles and neck fur rising. "So? Who is this? What is he doing here?" He inquire dangrily, glaring at Thunter. "Stay away from my sister, you hear?"
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunter Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:43 pm

I hear. (That better?)

Thunter
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:45 pm

Thunter wrote:I hear. (That better?)

Three sentences. You need three sentences, Thunter. Not two words. But you did do good with the parathesis c:

----

Hurricane growled and shoved Layla off of Thunter, jeeping the young female behind him. "What brings you here?" What do you want?" The large Dingo asked Thunter.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunter Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:48 pm

I come and a threat. I come only out of good will too apart of your pack, sir.

Thunter
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:52 pm

Thunter, again: THREE sentences. One, two, three. Thank you! c:

------

Hurricane was still growling loudly but just gave Thunter a nod of acceptance. "Alright; fine. But don't cause any trouble." The male leader grumted, turning away and nudging Layla to follow him.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunter Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:56 pm

Thunder scared out of his mind. Decided that it was time too find a place to sleep for when the night fell. Unsure of what the next day would bring, he wondered what the pack would be like. (better? oh and a typo *I come not as a threat)

Thunter
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:57 pm

Layla reluctantly released the male and followed her brother. She made sure Thunter wasn't in earshot before proceeding. "Did I do good? Did I? Did I?" she piped up excitedly. She would be the best Akinyemi!
Layla
Layla
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:00 am

Ken'ichi twitched his red tinged ears and awoke from his slumber, looking around the den sleepily with his amber coloured eyes. He noticed another canine, one he hadn't met or seen before. His eyes then drifted over the familiar pelts of many, including Layla, Hurricane, and Skyfall. He frowned when the orange-brown pelt of Lucha or the red-brown of Connor wasn't anywhere to be seen. He blinked his optics sleepily, stretching his pale orange jaws into a wide yawn and then stood up, heading towards the nearby river to get a drink. He would have to introduce himself to the stranger later.

Last edited by Ken'ichi on Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunter Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:20 am

Seeing another one of the members of the pack. Thunter decided to wait and see if the other member would be a good person to get too know. After wondering a bit Thunter found a wateringhole. Sitting on a ledge he saw the saw other pack member from before.

Thunter
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:33 am

Now at the river, the Akita Inu mix lowered his head and began to lap up the water, pausing to look over at the canine who had just walked over and sat down by the ledge. He realized it was the male he was planning to talk to. He continued to drink up some more of the water, and then licked his light coloured jaws when he was finished. Ken'ichi opened his muzzle to speak. "Konnichiwa... [Good Afternoon] I'm guessing you're new to the pack?" He closed his muzzle for a moment, and spoke again once he was sure what to say. "My name is Ken'ichi. I am one of the pack's Consiliums." He smiled, waiting for the other canine's reply.
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunter Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:37 am

"Hello sir" Thunter replied "yes that's right I'm the new comer here. My name's Thunter, pleasure to meet you. What is your name?" Glad Thunter finally found a friendly face among the members Thunter waited for his reply.

Thunter
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyfall Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:35 pm

Skyfall nodded at Gary, then looked at the newcomer who is talking to Ken'ichi. It seems that he, the newcomer, doesn't know who to act around other wolves. Skyfall has to see if the newcomer will get used to being in a pack, just like her.
Skyfall
Skyfall
Jagter

RolePlay Information
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kaylainy5

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:01 pm

The leader chuckled at his sister. "Yeah. I suppose so." He agreed with the newly appointed Akinyemi. "Just don't tackle every newcomer, okay?"
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyfall Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:04 pm

Skyfall couldn't help but to be jealous of Hurricane and Layla. They have each other and they don't have to worry what would happen if they are away. Skyfall doesn't have any kin here in Australia, so Skyfall feels pretty alone.
Skyfall
Skyfall
Jagter

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunter Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:17 pm

Though Thunter and Skyfall didn't see eye to eye. Thunder felt a contention of some sort. Thunder found him-self in deep thought about why he could not get her of his mind. He thought that he would go and talk to. After meeting his new friend he travels too find her...

Thunter
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:46 pm

Layla smiled brighter than she had in a long time. "Alrighty!" she barked happily. She saw Ken and remembered that she still hadn't officially gotten to know him yet.

Layla scampered off towards him, wagging her tail happily. "Hello! I don't believe we've properly introduced ourselves?"
Layla
Layla
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:00 pm

Hurricane wa sabout to reply when his sister scampered off towars Ken'ichi. His expression gew a little disconcerted, as he trusted Ken'ichi, but since she didn't have a father, he was playing the protective against others side. Especially males, even though he knew Ken didn't seem like the flirty type. Actually, Hurricane appreciated his calm personality and quick ability to handle things.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:00 am

Thunter wrote:"Hello sir," Thunter replied "Yes that's right - I'm the newcomer here. My name's Thunter. Pleasure to meet you. What is your name?" Glad Thunter finally found a friendly face among the members Thunter waited for his reply.

Ken'ichi listened as the other canine spoke, his red tinted ears pricked upwards curiously. "Well... welcome then Thunter. I am Ken'ichi." The sound of more approaching paws caught his attention, and he turned his head towards the source of the noise, smiling slightly. "Konnichiwa. [Good Afternoon] I'm Ken'ichi." He lowered his rear upon the ground, his curled tail wrapping around his paws.
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:05 am

addressed: skyfall / thoughts / voices / speech
Gary hated to be in a bad mood, there was nothing worse in his own mind than to be negative and disconsolate, sorrowful or depressed. That was the thing, it was a vicious cycle for the eggshell furred wolf as he hated the dismal side of life and thus being in a bad mood annoyed him and forced him to be made agitated further. He knew that he had to break out of this spell that loomed over him and return to his habitual cheer and merriment but there was one thing on his mind that would not let him do so, he just could not shake it off. You see, he had recently met a situation so melancholy that he wanted to call it by the word, and it was the thought of that friend dying after jumping into the ever churning river that made Gary flinch and writhe. Everything about the encounter had been so vile, from his friend's mentality to his friend's dive. Gary hated to think of the word as a adjective for another wolf as that in its self was harsh and a vile thing to do but he had no better description for him and his attitude for life. Then there was the regret that was left behind from the encounter, he had snapped and growled a few hastily spoken words without thinking that were about what he had truthfully thought and was paying back for it now with denial and a brief spell of self hatred. He could not believe he had done such a thing again, for it was the second time now within his time on this special planet that he had allowed his sharp tongue to get its own way and that he had acted out of character like that, and each time he was determined that it would be his last; messengers weren't supposed to have a voice.

Title #22: Life and Poker

'The weather seems perfect for hunting. Expect for hunting in stormy weather,' Skyfall said, and Gary smiled. She was built for hunting, from sleek and exercised limbs to loud voice. Easily, she'd keep up with the crowd. "Sadly," Gary said, "I'm just the one to deliver the message that a hunt will be happening. Would hold back the raid with my lumbering, anyway."
Gary
Gary
Skreeil

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunter Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:21 pm

Thunter made his way though the trails away from the watering hole. Unsure why he wanted too talk to snowfall he made his way though the outback. Finally, taking him more than an hour Thunter found Skyfall, walking up to her he'd hope too start a friendly conversation.

Thunter
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyfall Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:08 pm

Skyfall's ears pricked. "I'll be looking forward to it." She said. From the corner of Skyfall's eye she saw the newcomer coming to her and Gary.

Skyfall hopes that the newcomer will wait till Skyfall and Gary finished the conversation.
Skyfall
Skyfall
Jagter

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunter Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:39 pm

Thunder saw that Skyfall was busy talking to another member of the pack. Thunter sat down near a rock and waited. While he waited he thought about what too say.

Thunter
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Radioactive Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:05 pm

Radioactive gave a disapproving grunt as he watched Hurricane accept a new member. He himself thought the pack was big enough as it was. Why should they bring more reckless young ones to bother him? The African Wild Dog began to pad around, bored and irritated. He was tired, but felt restless.
Radioactive
Radioactive
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum