Australian Paws Pack
He yo! Welcome to the Australian Paws Pack! A canid role play in Australia! Hope to see you log in or join us!! :3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Australian Paws Pack
He yo! Welcome to the Australian Paws Pack! A canid role play in Australia! Hope to see you log in or join us!! :3
Australian Paws Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Roleplay Time
Latest topics
» Broken Reality
Mackenzie Falls - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 4:21 am by Guest

» |INCANDESCENCE | WOLF RPG
Mackenzie Falls - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 5:03 pm by Guest

» Gray Skies
Mackenzie Falls - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:37 pm by Lakota

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Mackenzie Falls - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:29 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
Our Allies Mackenzie Falls - Page 14 Iaza19652115050200 Top 50 Wolf
RPG Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Our Button Mackenzie Falls - Page 14 Iaza19652166847400
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:29 pm
Guest Chatbox

Mackenzie Falls

+17
Layla
Gary
Connor
Mystique
MeowMeow
Medusa
Strike
Rex*
Shadow
Bamboo
Radioactive
Lucha
Alastrine*
Ken'ichi
Fos
Enzie
Hurricane
21 posters

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Go down

Mackenzie Falls - Page 14 Empty Mackenzie Falls

Post by Hurricane Sat May 25, 2013 12:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is beautiful place where canids come to relax and the healers can pick herbs. The prey is plentiful but that means predators too.
Mackenzie Falls - Page 14 MackenzieFalls

Last edited by Hurricane on Sun May 26, 2013 3:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Mackenzie Falls - Page 14 Empty Re: Mackenzie Falls

Post by Bamboo Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:09 pm

Bamboo peeked hastily over her shoulder to check if her trusted companion had followed. "You're coming! I'd miss you -" An overjoyed and toothy smile gaped her jaws, and her eyes lit with excitement. She felt her face become a bit warm in embarrassment, and she quickly craned her neck back to it's natural posture. She took a breath, swallowed, and blinked. "Er, where do you think Rex is?" She shrugged, and dropped her shoulders. Flicking her ears to the side, listening for any sounds of motion, she wrinkled her nose to the stench of everyone but who she and Radioactive searched for.
Bamboo
Bamboo
Anyana

http://kakilikesmilk.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex* Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:15 pm

Rex stood behind bamboo having head Kylie tell her to look for him. "Right here Ma'am". He said and tilted his head. His bright green eyes shined and his glazed one stared her right in the face. "Wha' can I do ya for"? He asked his country accent at its height. His long smokey tail dropped between his legs. "I'm surprised Kylie sent y'all over here to check on me". He said and looked at Kylie. "Since when did she care about meh"? He asked and sa on his haunches. Something happened though, his muscles didn't flex. He sighed and looked at her"Whag did she send y'all over here for"?

Rex*
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:40 am

Slowly, the chestnut figure of the Akita Inu mix ambled into the area, his mango coloured eyes looking around at the others curiously. It seemed the drama was still on-going, but wasn't as bad. He blinked his eyes slowly, while planting himself next to the falls, and waving his curled tail left and right gently. The dog was curious about these canines. They were much larger than the wolves he had seen in Japan, and some of them didn't look like wolves at all. He titled his skull to the side. 'What are they? They don't smell, or look like any dogs or wolves I've seen.' The red brindle thought. He then turned his gaze away, and lowered his maw towards the water, lapping up some of the cool and refreshing liquid. He licked the remaining droplets of water off of his chin, and sprawled himself out on the ground, closing his orange pools, but not asleep.
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:16 am

Kiwi felt her small body shiver as she realized she had stepped into pack territory. 'A pack, all they way out here, in Australia?'The Azara's Zorro thought to herself timidly. Not looking where she was going. She tumbled backwards as she bumped right into Ken'ichi. She gasped at the large canid, well practically everyone was larger than her, but she still hid in a tiny shrub, peering out at the Consilium nervously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:24 am

The canine opened one of his optics when he felt something small bump into him, and peered around the landscape searching for the canine. There wasn't much, apart from the huge figures of the others, and he quickly spotted two eyes staring back at him. At first, he was confused, but then realized that the small set of eyes must have belonged to the creature that bumped into him. He clambered to his paws, stretched, and walked over to the piece of foliage. "Uh... Ohay-" He paused, mentally face-pawing for almost speaking in his native language. "I mean, hello - er - hi..." He cringed, wanting to walk away and pretend he hadn't just messed things up.
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:30 am

"Hallo es" She said quietly in her German language, completely forgetting he probably wouldn't understand. The Azara's Zorro blinked at him with large mulit-colored eyes, widened and fear and curiousity. "Uh ... kann ich Ihnen helfen?" She asked, speaking in German once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:34 am

He was completely confused when the small creature began to speak in another language, and he backed away slightly, pinning back his ears. "I - I don't understand..." He replied, and lowered his skull so he looked less threatening. The Akita guessed she felt the same way he did when he spoke his own language by mistake. "Do you speak English?" He asked, planting his rear upon the ground, and looking at the Zorro curiously.
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:37 am

Kiwi blinked at this male's confusion at her language. "Doesn't everyone speak German?' She asked herself, flattening her ears to her head and backing further into the shrub with an embarrassed look on her face. "Yes, I speak English." The Zorro said with a sheepish grin, her face showed she was flustered at her clumsy act.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:47 am

He raised his ears so he could hear her, and smiled weakly when he saw her sheepish grin upon her face. He then opened his maw, and began speaking to the embarrassed female, calmly, "It's fine, others don't usually understand my Japanese," He responded, and flickered his curled over tail. "What are you doing here?" He blinked his flame coloured eyes, stood up, and then stretched out his paws.
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:49 am

Kiwi tilted her head at the prying male."Curious much?" She managed to squeak out, trying to make herself warm up to the stranger. "Oh you know... just traveling..." She sighed and looked at her white paws. "Well, more like wandering." She admitted with a murmur of defeat, blowing fur out of her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:05 am

He furrowed his brows when he heard the first statement, but listened as she continued to speak. When she was finished, he responded with a short reply, "I see..." He rolled his shoulders, and then opened his maw again, "Well, you can stay here for a while.... I'm sure Fos, or Hurricane won't mind another canine around." The Akita Inu smiled, and then turned, before walking off towards the waterfall.
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:10 am

The small Zorro scrambled after Ken'ichi to the waterfall. "Are those the leaders of the pack?" She asked curiously, dipping her head towards the water and lapping up a few droplets with a small pink tongue. She blinked at her reflection, wondering if that was what she really looked like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:24 am

"Fos is the leader, Hurricane is a Consilium... He explained in between gulps of water, and then paused, lifting his ears, and looking around. When he was sure there was no danger, he began to lap at the water thirstily once more, only lifting his face away from the water source when he was content. He sat back down by the falls calmly, and closed his eyes, listening to the constant crashes of the tumbling water. For the brindle male, it was relaxing.
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:30 am

"Oh." The Zorro murmured, assuming the male wanted to be alone. "Erm, I'll just leave you be then, hopefully I'll stumble into one of those "Consiliums" your talking about." She squeaked, trying hard not to slip into German.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:40 am

The male raised his ears, and smiling, opened his eyes and peered at the petite female. "It's fine, I'm a  Consilium as well," He said, waving his tail. "There's also Kylie." The brindle dog then closed his eyes again, continuing to listen to the waterfall crash and rumble.
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:43 am

The Zorro raised an eyebrow and stared at the male who said he was a Consilium. "So! You're a Consilum, huh?" She asked in her more sarcastic nature. "Which means, you could have accepted me this whole time." She said, not even bothering to hide her sarcasm. She really was afraid of Ken'ichi, she just wanted him and others to think she could stand up for herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:53 am

The dog kept his orange pools closed as he listened to her reply, twitching his ears as he listened to her sarcasm. He wasn't phased at all, and calmly responded with a short, and simple, "E'yup," Ken'ichi then waved his tail again. "I would have told you, but you never asked. You haven't asked my name either." The brindle Akita continued to meditate by the body of tumbling water, keeping his ears up as he awaited another reply.
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:55 am

The Zorro countered, as that was her first instinct. "I don't think I've heard a 'What's your name?' out of your mouth either!" She snapped, mostly infuriated with herself for not asking that question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:03 am

Ken'ichi decided to give up meditating since the petite female was distracting him, and opened his eyes, turning his skull to peer down at her, a little frustrated. "Stop yelling at me, please." He replied, and pushed his ears back against his skull. He then turned away, and closed his eyes, trying to relax.
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:07 am

Kiwi ducked at his frustration, afraid that he would lash out on her like others in her past. She was always mocked at her oddly colored markings. If you looked closely, there were a few visible bruises on her face and side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex* Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:03 am

Rex sat there waiting for the fae to reply. His bright green eyes glanced around awkwardly. "Yea...... I guess y'all come find me when y'all need me." He said and turned and walked off.

His smokey black fur blew around as he went and sat under his normal shady tree and sighed. So many thoughts were on his mind, but he didn't have time to clear his head. That's when his face when blank and he stared aimlessly at the ground thinking.

Rex*
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:05 am

The small Zorro noticed a lone male. Although, she stayed where she was, her shyness getting the best of her. She just continued to lap at the cold water thirstily with her tiny pink tongue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex* Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:18 am

Rex dug his paws into the dirt and sighed. 'Have I even made one friend in this pack'? He asked and thought to himself. He dug his nose into dirt as a vulture flew down beside him. "Go on Paul y'all don't have to be here." He said, but the vulture staid so he slammed his forehead into the ground and groaned bored.

Rex*
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:21 am

Kiwi swung her head around to face the larger male again after finishing her fill in the falls. She would have approached the male if it wasn't for the fact that her shyness was overwhelming her. FRuit just cotninued to sare with beady eyes, unsure what to do now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex* Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:24 am

Rex looked up at the fae, his eyes didn't look her right in the face but past her"Howdy." He said and smiled, before standing up and trotting over to her. "My names Rex. What's yers'?" He asked and sat on his haunches waiting for the female to replay.

Rex*
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next