Australian Paws Pack
He yo! Welcome to the Australian Paws Pack! A canid role play in Australia! Hope to see you log in or join us!! :3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Australian Paws Pack
He yo! Welcome to the Australian Paws Pack! A canid role play in Australia! Hope to see you log in or join us!! :3
Australian Paws Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Roleplay Time
Latest topics
» Broken Reality
Mackenzie Falls - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 4:21 am by Guest

» |INCANDESCENCE | WOLF RPG
Mackenzie Falls - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 5:03 pm by Guest

» Gray Skies
Mackenzie Falls - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:37 pm by Lakota

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Mackenzie Falls - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:29 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
Our Allies Mackenzie Falls - Page 15 Iaza19652115050200 Top 50 Wolf
RPG Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Our Button Mackenzie Falls - Page 15 Iaza19652166847400
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:29 pm
Guest Chatbox

Mackenzie Falls

+17
Layla
Gary
Connor
Mystique
MeowMeow
Medusa
Strike
Rex*
Shadow
Bamboo
Radioactive
Lucha
Alastrine*
Ken'ichi
Fos
Enzie
Hurricane
21 posters

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Go down

Mackenzie Falls - Page 15 Empty Mackenzie Falls

Post by Hurricane Sat May 25, 2013 12:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is beautiful place where canids come to relax and the healers can pick herbs. The prey is plentiful but that means predators too.
Mackenzie Falls - Page 15 MackenzieFalls

Last edited by Hurricane on Sun May 26, 2013 3:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Mackenzie Falls - Page 15 Empty Re: Mackenzie Falls

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:27 am

The tiny Zorro just stared blankly at the male for a moment. "I'm... Kiwi." She replied in an almost confused voice. This male was okay with just strutting up to total strangers! She couldn't help but wrinkle her nose in distaste of the idea of her doing that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:29 am

He twitched his ears as he heard a voice, and turned to see another male standing there. The male was larger, and bulkier than himself, but Ken'ichi wasn't frightened at all. He had been aware of the other male's presence, keeping quiet until he approached. "Ohayo," He stated, flinching a little bit when he spoke in his native tongue. The dog then recalled him asking the female's name, and stated his own. "I'm Ken'ichi." He then turned away, and closed his orange eyes, listening to the waterfalls rumbling again.
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex* Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:35 am

Rex saw her wrinkle her nose and sighed, he shook his head"Y'all is never doing to get to know nobody no how if y'all don't approach people". He said and stood up. She hasn't even knew him for one minute and she was already wrinkling her nose. "That move right ther is so typical round these parts". He said to himself and looked at the male. "Howdy". He said then turned away and like back at the fae who was wrinkling her nose

Rex*
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:37 am

The female bared her teeth slightly at the male who made an offensive comment to her. "Well some people like to be by themselves." She snapped, then coward as the realization of her temper sunk in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex* Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:40 am

Rex just stood there unphased by this move"I am used to beig snapped at". He says and looks at all the other members. His smokey tail hung between his legs and flicked back and forth. His bright green eyes showed no emotion, not one so he looked down at the fae and sat down.

Rex*
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:42 am

"Sorry." She muttered, ashamed of how she had acted. "Sometimes I just snap like that." She sighed; Fruit couldn't believe her actions sometimes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex* Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:44 am

Rex chuckled and nudged her shoulder, he gave a friendly smile. "Hey now, gloomy attitudes ain't got nobody no where no fast". He said his country accent showing one hundred percent. He looked at the fae an nodded"I have snapped before, but it wasnt very good. Killer two wolves and injured the third". He said trying to make her feel like her actions weren't so bad. Had he really killed? No he hadn't but he wasnt going to tell her that

Rex*
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:48 am

The Zorro nodded but said nothing else. She tilted her head as Ken'ichi meditated. "What is the one doing?' She asked herself in her head, confused by his need of a quiet area and calmness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex* Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:52 am

Rex tilted his head like he normally did, he looked at the ground wishing for company but her thoughts were else where. "Well I'll let y'all get back to what ye wer' doin". He said and turned to start walking off.

Rex*
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Bamboo Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:50 pm

Bamboo had stared blankly at Rex. She let out a sigh of defeat as he trotted away, a puzzled expression covering his face. She turned to check on her trusted companion. "I was hoping Rex would spill some infor, uh - Information about himself," She stuttered, still wondering about the western male's way of thinking. "Kylie might rip my head off for not finding anything out. I'll go break the news now." Nervously whipping her torso to the side, she impatiently trotted towards Radioactive. She brushed past his side, slowing her pace only to press into his side. "Kylie! I kind of, uh - Lost track!" She shouted with a crack in her voice. Darting swiftly away from Radio, Bamboo scanned the area for the largest Consilium.
Bamboo
Bamboo
Anyana

http://kakilikesmilk.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucha Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:02 pm

Kylie sat, waiting, for Bamboo to arrive with her discoveries. 'Perhaps she shouldn't be an Anyana.' She thought with a curious expression. Quickly snapping out of her gaze as Bamboo approached, she craned her neck forward. "Last trahk?" She spat in disgust. Then peering into Bamboo's wide and nervous eyes, she shrunk back. "Dan't be scared, Bamboo. She be apples," Speaking in a calmer tone, she flicked her tail to the side, and laid it onto her front paws. "Get alon' nayw. Aussie ain't gat much toime to chat." Kylie briefly nodded her dismissal, and felt her mane rise in uncertainty. There was a newcomer that needed to be seen. Impatiently rising to her clicking legs, she paced in long strides away from her resting spot. She was surprised to see the newest Consilium, Ken'ichi, attending to the stranger's needs. "An this es?" She questioned, approaching the reddish male. She narrowed her eyes in complete concern, and eyed the two canines from a higher perspective.
Lucha
Lucha
Lead Consilium

http://wolflvr7373.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex* Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:30 pm

Rex walked back up to Bamboo, his smokey black tail swaying from side to side. "Now what did y'all need"? He asked her and sat on his haunches, he noticed Radio wasn't around and shrugged. 'Figured he'd be stuck up her rear.' He though and chuckled at himself. He looked back at Bamboo and waited for her responses

Rex*
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:19 am

When he heard a voice from somewhere behind him that wasn't Rex's or Kiwi's, he opened his orange eyes and turned to face the canine speaking to him, raising a brow in surprise when he saw it was Kylie. He nodded his skull in greeting while also murmuring words of respect, "Ohayo, Kylie-San..." He knew she probably wouldn't understand what this meant, but he said it anyway. He then stretched, and stood up, turning towards the Zorro. "This is Kiwi..." He said, and waved his curled over tail.
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Radioactive Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:33 pm

Radioactive sighed as Bamboo pressed herself to his side momentarily. He slumped over slightly, feeling more relaxed after his nap. He narrowed his eyes as Rex spoke to Bamboo. The male seemed to fear about someone stealing his friend awayfrom him, bit he said nothing of the sort. His ears pricked when she mentioned Kylie. 'Kylie?' Radio thought in an excited tone. Was ot his old friend from Africa?
Radioactive
Radioactive
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucha Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:52 pm

Kylie allowed a low growl to rumble in her throat. She narrowed her eyes at Kiwi, and spoke without returning Ken'ichi's stare. "Carray on. Jast don't spat sam o' thot attitude like most newcom'as been doin'," She felt like hissing as a cat would, and scratching the life out of the Zorro's eyes. She refused, and quietly stepped out of Ken'ichi and Kiwi's way. The Consilium craned her torso to the side, and easily spotted Radioactive glaring at her from afar. "Ay, Bloke. Whot's the spottin' fo'? Ain't nathin' special 'bout thes Ozzie." She approached the African Wild Dog, unaware of the bond they had.
Lucha
Lucha
Lead Consilium

Back to top Go down

Post by Bamboo Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:35 pm

Bamboo trembled before the presence of Rex once again. His large and muscular body seemed to ripple with aggression, however, his expression seemed lively. "Oh! H - Hi, Rex," She spoke, stuttering her amazement. "N - No! I mean, you don't need any help... Good-bye!" She exclaimed eagerly, only the slightest of anxiety lingering in her tone. Immediately bolting away, a dusty trail spread behind her strong hind paws, and pushed off the dirt. All Bamboo desired was to curl up into Radioactive's fur and hide from the powerful beast. Kylie was stronger than Rex, but everyone with the title 'stronger than Bamboo' had a place in her heart that kept things dark. "Radio!" She announced the greeting with a desperate glow in her eyes. An instinct told her to fold into him and pass everything by. Instead, she pressed her muzzle into his tan shoulder-socket. She closed her eyes, and submissively dipped into the ground by his paws. "He scars - No, scares me." She felt her tail tingle with fear.
Bamboo
Bamboo
Anyana

Back to top Go down

Post by Radioactive Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:41 pm

Radioactive gasped in surprise as Bmaboo raced towards him and quickly nuzzled into him. "Don't worry, I won't let him hurt you..." He murmured, pushing nose on her head and turning to give Rex a warning glance. Seeing Kylie approach as well, he tilted his head. "Kylie, is it really you? It's me, Radioactive!" He said excitedly, then grinned sheepishly at Bamboo. "He didn't hurt you, did he?" He growled, looking over Bamboo.
Radioactive
Radioactive
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucha Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:54 pm

Kylie sat calmly, eyeing Radioactive down with an expression as if she was looking down a canyon. "I'm nat thot old, Radio. I knao ye name." She responded coolly, clueless for once. Seeing Bamboo curl comfortably to his side warmed her heart a bit, and offered a casual scene for Kylie. She nodded a swift greeting, then returned her blank gaze to Radioactive. Her tail twitched impatiently for an explanation.
Lucha
Lucha
Lead Consilium

Back to top Go down

Post by Bamboo Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:00 pm

Bamboo bathed in a wave of new comfort and relief. "No, I'm far from his reach - Now." She replied in a much calmer tone. She ducked her head onto her paws, and allowed her shoulders and thigh-muscles to relax. She sprawled them to her side, and leaned her neck towards Radioactive's sturdy leg. "He just seemed a little bigger up close. I know Kylie can rip his throat out if he touches any of us." She offered a playful grin towards the enormous Consilium, and continued to rub her neck against Radioactive's front legs.
Bamboo
Bamboo
Anyana

Back to top Go down

Post by Radioactive Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:04 pm

Radioactuve blushed slightly as Bamboo rubbed against him and gave a sheepish grin to Kylie as she responded. "Er.... I mean, uh
..."
He cleared his thriat, feelimg embarrassed by his clumsy act.
Radioactive
Radioactive
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucha Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:16 pm

Kylie allowed a deep chuckled to rumble out from her throat. "Ye'oll seem quite cozy. Bat since tha Bloke needs me feh some chitty-chat, I'll stick around ta bug ye," She allowed her mane to flatten in a signal of reassurance to the younger canines. "Spit et, chum; I lak familia' ta ye, eh?" She questioned with an amused grin, a few teeth gleaming a bright white out of the side of her mouth.
Lucha
Lucha
Lead Consilium

Back to top Go down

Post by Bamboo Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:21 pm

Bamboo felt her face flush with a shade of pink. She was acting a bit cozy with Radio, even during the presence of another. Especially Kylie, the most judgmental canine she had met. "I - Sorry." She muttered quietly, her ears flattened in embarrassment. Not sure if Radio felt the same way with her, she hesitated to sit on her heavy haunches. Her back slumped forward in slight sorrow. She flashed a longing glance towards Radioactive.
Bamboo
Bamboo
Anyana

Back to top Go down

Post by Radioactive Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:36 pm

Radioactive snickered at Kylie's response. He held back a whine as Bamboo pulled away from him, embarrassed. He gave her a warm smile with a reassuring glance. Turning back to Kylie, he gave her a glance that said not to make a comment, though his eyes sparkled with humor.
Radioactive
Radioactive
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucha Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:45 pm

Kylie merely offered a quick nod towards Radioactive in understanding. "I'll flop away na. Ye ankle-bita's have ye moments withat ah dag like me self." A playful wink and a smirk brightened the mood. She rose, bones clicking, and slowly retreated from the couple of canines. Her heart felt as warm and content as it could.
Lucha
Lucha
Lead Consilium

Back to top Go down

Post by Bamboo Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:51 pm

Bamboo nodded gratefully towards Kylie as she loped away, and caught Radioactive's reassuring gaze. There wasn't much to talk about, so she crawled onto the ground instead of beginning the next conversation. Inching her way towards her companion's paws, she wrapped her neck around his left paw. This assured her of his presence, and that they were connected somehow. Feeling much more protected and safe, she let a soft purr (kind of like a low and subtle growl) of satisfaction from her muzzle. Her tongue brushed the tan paw with a soft tongue.
Bamboo
Bamboo
Anyana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next