Australian Paws Pack
He yo! Welcome to the Australian Paws Pack! A canid role play in Australia! Hope to see you log in or join us!! :3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Australian Paws Pack
He yo! Welcome to the Australian Paws Pack! A canid role play in Australia! Hope to see you log in or join us!! :3
Australian Paws Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Roleplay Time
Latest topics
» Broken Reality
Mackenzie Falls - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 4:21 am by Guest

» |INCANDESCENCE | WOLF RPG
Mackenzie Falls - Page 25 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 5:03 pm by Guest

» Gray Skies
Mackenzie Falls - Page 25 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:37 pm by Lakota

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Mackenzie Falls - Page 25 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:29 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
Our Allies Mackenzie Falls - Page 25 Iaza19652115050200 Top 50 Wolf
RPG Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Our Button Mackenzie Falls - Page 25 Iaza19652166847400
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:29 pm
Guest Chatbox

Mackenzie Falls

+17
Layla
Gary
Connor
Mystique
MeowMeow
Medusa
Strike
Rex*
Shadow
Bamboo
Radioactive
Lucha
Alastrine*
Ken'ichi
Fos
Enzie
Hurricane
21 posters

Page 25 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

Mackenzie Falls - Page 25 Empty Mackenzie Falls

Post by Hurricane Sat May 25, 2013 12:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is beautiful place where canids come to relax and the healers can pick herbs. The prey is plentiful but that means predators too.
Mackenzie Falls - Page 25 MackenzieFalls

Last edited by Hurricane on Sun May 26, 2013 3:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Mackenzie Falls - Page 25 Empty Re: Mackenzie Falls

Post by Layla Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:17 pm

Snarling, Kai struggled underneath his attacker. His fighting skills were a little rusty, but he didn't forget them completely. He rolled over and kicked him off, baring his teeth.

Out of breath, he could barely huff a few words past his maw, but they were so quiet he himself couldn't understand. Kai panted heavily, his hunger starting to get to him. For weeks he had been trapped in a tiny crate on some sort of metal whale that moved so so suddenly it made his stomach churn. The taste of stomach acid was still fresh on his tongue.

He tensed his muscles and growled. "My name is Kai," he muttered reluctantly. "Why would I come to this retched danger zone willingly?" He lifted his chin and angled his body to show his fresh scar on his shoulder. "Those Furless Monkeys took me away from my home!" He snapped.
Layla
Layla
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:23 pm

Connor was kicked, but he didn't actually feel that pain. He landed on his side, but quickly stood up, approaching the male silently. He snarled, before standing, and suddenly chuckling to the stranger's sudden personality change. He started laughing, and came up closer, then with his single paw, he 'gently' pushed the male, before snapping.

"And now you're barking, dog, you were whimpering earlier"

He grinned, before patting the male's shoulder, ignoring the scar from the male. He slowly wagged his tail, before stating, "those furless monkeys are humans, big boy" he stated. "And you should be careful with who you're dealing with; that attack was just my beginning" he rolled his eyes.

"The names Connor, what's your name?"
Connor
Connor
Consilium

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:27 pm

"Kai," the Maned Wolf returned, still seething. "Humans, furless monkeys, whatever. The point is the same." He growled.

He stretched his sore long legs and then straightened them again. "Now, if you excuse me, I will be off to find a way home."
Layla
Layla
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:30 pm

Connor nodded, before watching the male just randomly walk off. He smirked. "If I was you I'd find a shelter rather soon, it's not very safe to be wandering alone during the nighttime. It's said to be very cold, and there's predators everywhere" he stated. He shrugged, before trotting back to Ken'ichi, and sitting down.
Connor
Connor
Consilium

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:36 pm

He watched as the male walked away, and then as he began to question another canine. They scene didn't last long though. The Maned Wolf walked off, and Connor returned to where he had been standing before. "Do you think he'll join us?" The Akita asked. His tail waved left and right calmly.
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:50 pm

words: 604 / thoughts / voices / speech
As much as he wanted to leave this stupid, empty, strange place, Gary knew, just the same, that he couldn't. If he tried to leave, he had nowhere to go. Actually, there were plenty of places to go, then he'd be giving up everything. Gary had become the territory as much as the territory had become him. Balance was offset by friendship here; it finally made sense. The whole idea of a pack was to have a lot of unfamiliar friends instead of a few close friends. That was why Gary was by himself, unable to accomplish anything, seemingly. Perhaps it was all paradoxical as he had predicted, though.

Title #1: The Black Holes of a Typical Mundane Life  

Lately, Gary had been interested in nonchalantly giving things titles. He saw depth to them; giving a short collection of words to something so big. Titling something at all almost seemed foolish: trying to get less of out more. He hated laziness, personally. But he liked challenges. Gary was out to challenge himself to give a title to anything that happened in his life from here on out; keep a log of what catchy phrase to remember each thought and action by.

Title #2: Big Changes to Little Ideas

The multicoloured female (Bamboo) had introduced the prospect of a plan and Gary had begun the chase of his lifetime, dashing off into the distance with piles of velocity. He'd been stopped, though. Soon after his successful takeoff into the oblivion that was spewing tendrils of invisible fury into Gary's golden eyes and white-tinted, reflective fur, the female had pelted him with a phrase that yielded stalling -- 'Before we go, though.' He couldn't wait any longer. He needed to investigated; to have a look around. Gary had the stamina and the strength for a good conversation; that was all he needed.

Title #3: The Facade of Speech

'What's your name?' She asked. Her eyes were more lax than he'd expected and she seemed much more lenient and carefree towards whatever name he told her. Heck; he could tell her his name was celery for all she seemed to care. He cleared his throat, eyes dodging her; his name was not something he trusted in.  Gary was, over everything, scared that he would not fulfill this pack's expectations. He lived to serve, after all, and if he was not successful... he'd never hold himself worthy of anything. This was why he was stuck now; he hadn't fulfilled his friend. That had lead to two suicide attempts, the collective count of each player involved, and permanent misery placed on Gary's side of the equation. And that was it. There were no more twists in Gary's story, no more bumps in his road, no more knots in his rope. Nothing mattered anymore. The most he could do was figure out how to make matter out of grass and leaves or kindle a new story through friendship, but what were the chances? Nobody fancied him. This stranger was all he had, and they were plotting about how to indulge into a territory of typical wolves; that didn't exactly yield friendship. What would happen after they parted ways back into normal life was a classic lament and their meeting would be buried under the sands of memories. New, better memories -- that was what Gary was here for, after all.  

Title #4: I'll Follow Your Ghost

"I've always been called Gary," he answered, voice dying away as his golden gaze faded into the earthworks. Happiness was not ensured by new beginnings. Was all he was about to receive new things to regret?

Title #5: Clean Slates Aren't Flawless
Gary
Gary
Skreeil

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:18 am

Kai slowly emerged himself into the water, sighing in relief as the cool liquid soaked his pelt and cooled him off. He swam around a little bit to give his muscles a good warm up. When he was finished, he went back to shore and vigorously shook his fur, sending droplets of water splattering everywhere.

He lifted a forepaw and began licking the debris out from between his pads. Spitting it out, he lapped up some water to hopefully wash the foul taste from his tongue.
Layla
Layla
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:59 pm

Connor sighed, and just relaxed his muscles, breathing deeply. He watched as the members spoke here and there, and watched as the stranger wandered around. He shrugged, and just continued to watch the stranger. He eyed the place again, before continuing.
Connor
Connor
Consilium

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:17 pm

Kai's stomach growled. He hadn't eaten anything except the slop those... those humans fed him. His eyes clouded. As much as he likes making sure no one knows he's really this frightened pup on the inside, he wasn't left with much choice but to look for someone.

He was ashamed to admit it, but since his time with humans, he has been unable to hunt properly. Kai lifted his head and sniffed the air for any trace of other wolves. Frustrated, he snarled quietly. Maybe he could catch those little minnows he saw in the pool earlier.
Layla
Layla
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:23 pm

Connor smirked as the stranger had only a chance of survival; joining the pack. Or else, the stranger would probably freeze in the coldness of the night, or melt in the heat of the daylight. He watched as the canine silently complained about having no other option, wagging his tail, slowly.
Connor
Connor
Consilium

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:29 pm

Hazel cautiously entered the territory. She raised her nose so that it was pointing in the air and took a big sniff. She could smell two wolves. The fae yelped. She didn't want to get into any trouble with anyone. She saw two males and took a deep breath. She stood silently behind a tree, half of her petite face hidden and half visible.
Hazel
Hazel
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:29 pm

Without any other option, and without any last chance of saving his dignity, Kai surrendered. He wouldn't live to see another day without finding a proper home, but he wanted more than anything to return to Africa. With a sad look back up the falls where he first found a wolf, he thought back to his moments hunting in the plains.

Back then, he enjoyed the company of his siblings, and his best friend Kyra. Kyra was the only one he ever came close to feeling love towards, but now, she's gone. Everyone was.

Now, he was alone. He looked around, noticing the wolf called Connor. Kai held his tail between his legs and limped over towards him, ears pinned back in surrender.

"Hello again," he murmured quietly. "Do you, by any chance, know of a pack nearby accepting new members?"
Layla
Layla
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:54 pm

Connor kept his laughter inside him, only showing a breath-taking frown. "As far as I know, thy only pack known for being comfortable is this one." He stated. "Justice, order and freedom is what our pack shouts, but of course, we have certain rules, if you're interested" he said, "if not, that's fine, you can spend the rest of your life looking for scavenging groups, or you can form your own scavenging team, dog" he stated.
Connor
Connor
Consilium

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:56 pm

Kai flinched, offended by the term 'dog.' "First off, I'm a Maned Wolf, not a dog. Second, I'm just looking for a pack to join. Justice isn't really in my vocabulary. I just really need to join one." His stomach growled again. "And maybe get a meal."
Layla
Layla
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:02 pm

Connor stood up and walked to the lake, raising his eyebrows, pretending a surprised expression. "Do you need a brush for your mane, wolf?" He joked, before lapping some water. He raised his head, and cleared his throat. "Well, too bad for you, the fair world is what most of canines hope for" before stating something else, "but what you search is for resources, not for a loyal society" he grunted. He blinked again, and continued to drink water.
Connor
Connor
Consilium

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:07 pm

Kai narrowed his eyes. "I've known only had my family as my friends." He lapped up some water as well. "I could trust them with my life. What makes it seem like I can trust strangers with it as well?"
Layla
Layla
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:13 pm

Connor tilted his head. "Does your life depend on your family?" he questioned. "I might have lost all my family, I even had to kill my father for good" he paused, "but I won't let down the pack that accepted me just as I am" he finished. He started walking farther from the lake, and laid down on the fresh ground. He glanced at Kai, shrugging a bit.
Connor
Connor
Consilium

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:26 pm

Frustrated, Kai went after him. "This pack wouldn't accept me anyway," he told him. Not if they knew... He didn't even remember how to hunt or fight, let alone defend himself or a pack. He had the humans to thank for that.
Layla
Layla
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:35 pm

Connor kept his unimpressed expression. "Let me guess, you don't know how to do the basic pack activities because you depended on the humans. Am I wrong?" He stated, stretching his paws. He waited for a while, then replied. "I knew it since I first saw you" he finished.
Connor
Connor
Consilium

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:38 pm

His ear twitched. "I never depended on them for anything except for staying alive. I have been trying to find a way out ever since I was captured." Kai looked away. "You can't exactly blame me."

Last edited by Kai on Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Layla
Layla
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:46 pm

Connor returned his gaze to the lake. "Why not? It was you who decided to depend on them" he stated. He sighed, and stood up, walking to the lake, and slowly entering, refreshing his pelt. He soon dived inside, relaxing his muscles. He gulped a bit more water, soon coming out, letting his fabulous brown pelt dry with the sun. He shook his pelt free of water.
Connor
Connor
Consilium

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:50 pm

Getting angry by the moment, Kai forced himself in front of Connor. "Look, they were the only ones who gave me food and water! I had no choice but to stay with them! Do you think I wouldn't try and break out? Do you think that I love humans so much that I actually want to come back to them?" he growled. "Then I have news for you! I don't rely on humans, nor do I want to come back to them! All I want is a home, and my friends! Without them, I am nothing! Without friends at all, I can do nothing!"

He closed his eyes, grimacing. "Are you really so cold as to lose all sense of sympathy towards others? You may have lost your family, and you may have killed your father, but you still have your pack. You still have friends who you can count on to have your back. I. Have. Nothing."
Layla
Layla
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:17 pm

Connor shrugged. "With that attittude I doubt you'll get any friends" he watched him with one eye, before fabulously walking over to the shade of a tree. He laid down on his side, specially under the little light streaks that the tree allowed to come through its leaves. He sighed, and enjoyed the wamrth so much, he rolled himself in the dry ground, scratching his back. His right hind leg started kicking.
Connor
Connor
Consilium

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:21 pm

"Nor do I want any," Kai added. Annoyed, he rolled his eyes. "So am I in the pack, or not?"
Layla
Layla
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:23 pm

Connor eyed him. He snorted, holding a laugh. He tilted his head. "Do you even consider yourself a fit member?" He questioned him, before stretching his paws, and continuing to scratch his back, his hind leg still kicking. He soon caught a special spot, and his leg kicked even faster. He grinned, and stood up, beginning to scratch that spot.
Connor
Connor
Consilium

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next